News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Bravo.

Started by The Blue Blooded Maniac, August 20, 2018, 21:15:20

Previous topic - Next topic

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Broke.

Out for atleast 6 months cos he's broke a tendon in his foot.

Step up Michael Grimshaw!!

goat

hes been playing with fucked up hands since we signed him

KunDB

Claudio Bravo: Man City goalkeeper ruptures Achilles' tendon

- Not sure if that's good or bad news.

Manchester City's Chilean goalkeeper Claudio Bravo suffered a ruptured Achilles tendon in training on Monday.

The 35-year-old had scans in Manchester to confirm the injury and he will fly to Barcelona for further tests on Thursday.

Bravo's injury leaves City reliant on 20-year-old Daniel Grimshaw to act as back-up to first choice Ederson.

Midfielder Kevin de Bruyne has already been ruled out for three months after picking up a knee injury in training.

Swiss

What happened to aro muric?

Isn't keeper the only player you can make an emergency signing outside the transfer window?

gavin

Muric has gone on loan. The young lad is called Daniel Grimshaw!!

gavin

Good luck to Bravo. He seems a decent guy. He had a decent season last season.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Quote from: gavin on August 21, 2018, 07:23:08
The young lad is called Daniel Grimshaw!!

It would appear so....

bluebrendan

Quote from: Swiss on August 21, 2018, 01:48:38
What happened to aro muric?

Isn't keeper the only player you can make an emergency signing outside the transfer window?
I think you have to lose both senior squad keepers to be eligible for an emergency loan.

Gareth

Quote from: bluebrendan on August 21, 2018, 10:43:42
I think you have to lose both senior squad keepers to be eligible for an emergency loan.

I can just see it; Ederson gets a knock and Heaton and Pope are both fit again at Burnley, step forward...

Gareth

Diego Cavalieri is a free agent (just in case)...