News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Does anyone else hate Liverpool more than the rags - right now?

Started by shandon, November 29, 2018, 02:00:14

Previous topic - Next topic

shandon

Since the Liverpool fans attacked our team bus last season they are my number one enemy.
As it happens they are our competition for the league title this season. Hopefully it will end the way it did in the 13-14 title race between us and them - though S.Gerrard can't repeat his slip as he is 'on loan' at Rangers now  :-[

I actually think most fans would want us to win the league over Pool obvioulsy Everton included as well as Leeds and the Rags.
Ourselves, the Rags, Everton, Leeds and everyone else should actually combine to make sure Liverpool never win the league title again.

The odd league cup - and even a Champs league or two - is as much as they deserve to ever win again  :D

gavin

They don't deserve to win anything. I can't stand them and I think many City fans detest them as much if not more than the rags now. Personally, I wouldn't go that far. The rags are still by far the most odious to me still. But, the scousers make a very decent second most hated. It is their sense of entitlement that does it.

goat

i struggle to give a fuck about any other team than city

KunDB

I just do not like there conceit and arrogance that somehow they are better than all others, the special ones. Just like Utd.

I am loving our dominance, while it lasts.

bluebrendan

My hate list is still

1. Rags
2. Leeds
3. Boro

The dippers may well be closing on those three but there's still a gap to bridge.  ;)

shandon

goat

stole his teeth and made him ask for them back in a girls voice

bluebrendan

Quote from: shandon on November 30, 2018, 01:09:04
What's so bad about Leeds and Boro?  ;D
If you'd been around in the 70s you wouldn't be asking!  :D

shandon

:) I think Leeds will finally be back in the Premier League next season.
Hopefully Boro will not follow suit.

goat

Neil Mcnab

I remember skinhead girls as spotters to find the away fans outside the ground.

Paddy

We suffered our biggest ever defeat at the hands of Middlesborough , last game of the season 8 - 1, also Erickson's last game. Rags still number one for me

lee

rag
dippers
spuds(81 cup final cried myself to sleep :) )

gav_ when rags and dippers play each other i dont know what to think now!!

gavin

A draw is my favoured result for that fixture these days. Still can't hope for the rags to win anything.

goat

Quote from: Paddy on December 01, 2018, 11:19:32
We suffered our biggest ever defeat at the hands of Middlesborough , last game of the season 8 - 1, also Erickson's last game. Rags still number one for me

some silly twot rated that isaksson

Stephen Paul

Rowley Birkin QC

In my UK days I was always pretty ambivalent about Liverpool. (They used to be annoying when they were always winning stuff, but at least they played decent football.)

But much harder to like since I came to live in Australia. They have a BIG following here - not just ex-pat Brits, but a lot of locals buy into the 'legend'. Irritates the shit out of me when Aussie sports journalists, who seldom cover proper football, start referring to them in slight hushed, awed tones - like they're feckin Barcelona or something!

gavin

I was never that impressed when they came to Maine Road even when they were good. They used to pass it between the back four and the keeper far too much. Its not so bad these days when there's always a chance of a fuck up. But in them days they'd pass it back to the keeper and he'd pick it up. I doubt they've won the league since that rule stopping the keeper picking up back passes was brought in. They relied on it to waste time for years.

bluebrendan

goat