News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City v The Cherries

Started by KunDB, December 01, 2018, 14:03:24

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Ederson, Danilo, Laporte, Otamendi, Zinchenko, Fernandinho (C), Gundogan, Bernardo, Sane, Sterling, Jesus

Subs | Muric, Walker, Kompany, Delph, Silva, Mahrez, Foden

Well there goes my key fantasy PL players, ouch

C'mon City keep on rolling along and keep Liverpool chasing

reddishblue

lee

gavin

We've not been great the last few games. We let this game drift after taking the lead and didn't heed the warnings that they were coming into the game. Changes sooner rather than later hopefully if it continues likewise. We're letting standards slip.

KunDB

Kun minor injury apparently.

Always good to win the first Xmas run of games, especially at half pace easily.

gavin

We got going eventually but it took a while! Lovely move for the third. Dave adding incisive passing makes a big difference.

Rowley Birkin QC

Cherries were a spirited bunch - tried to press (fairly effectively at times) and unsettle us, and it worked pretty well - thanks in no small part to our regular moments of poor concentration. We did look a bit tired and mentally sluggish at times, but we still managed to play enough sublime football to win.

Quote from: gavin on December 01, 2018, 17:22:22
Dave adding incisive passing makes a big difference.

Fu*k'in hell yes! Only on the pitch a couple of minutes and he puts a pass like that through, with all the nonchalance of "There you go Sane old son - see what you can do with that".    Genius. 

Hesperus

My first game for a while. Lacklustre first half, much better second half. Sane was my MOtM, he was the only spark in the poor first half. Quite a few of the changes contributed to the lower performance level but a hard fought win nonetheless. Lots of games coming up though so Pep will need to rotate a bit. Sublime pass from David for the goal, he really is a class apart.