News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Predictions for Leicester away , Tuesday 1945. League Cup Quarter final

Started by Stephen Paul, December 15, 2018, 15:23:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Alot of changes for this match coming up to the busy period but Pep will be looking for a slot in the semis

Should be a decent match

2 1 City

shandon

KunDB

3 2 City win 

This is the big one for Leicester as they will have nought else they can win this season.

zacc

shandon

I get confused, does this competiton go straight to penalties or is there 30 minutes extra time before hand?

The Blue Blooded Maniac

shandon

Quote from: The Blue Blooded Maniac on December 17, 2018, 19:19:23
Straight to pens I'm pretty certain.

It is the case apart from the final. It seems like a deliberate attempt to help less talented teams knock out bigger clubs - IMO

Paddy

Never made a prediction but very happy with the result, great goal keeping...

shandon

Why on earth do they have no extra time early in this competition - then play 2 legged semi finals?
At least one those seems completely ridiculious to me.

gavin

Spot on there. Makes no sense. Until you consider money that is. You can still charge the same without extra time but with only one semi you lose the revenue from a game. Personally, I'm with you though, it's ridiculous.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Well it's in our best interest really to make sure we get the job done within the 90 minutes to save our legs, and I can understand the two legs as it makes the cupe a bit more prestige, I'm not fussed about it to be fair.

shandon