News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

v Burton @ Pirelli

Started by KunDB, January 23, 2019, 18:52:20

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Relax guys I am fairly confident we will make the final, even if I have minor doubts still, unlike Pep.

CITY XI | Muric, Zinchenko, Sandler, Garcia, Danilo, Delph, Foden, De Bruyne, Poveda, Mahrez, Aguero (C)

SUBS | Grimshaw, Stones, Mendy, Jesus, F Nmecha, Bolton, Richards

A good few young players included in the squad. Though a bit surprised to see Micah on the bench (joke).

C'mon City

gavin

About as expected really. Hopefully, we'll win on the night.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Not bad, would have stuck more kids out and certainly would have rested Kun and kev.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Kun gives us the lead, be good to see the kids get some goals n all.

KunDB

Kun and Kev shows respect for Burton and their fans and helps their fitness. 

Good experience for kids.

gavin

Kun and Kev playing because they need the minutes. I always think you should have a mix in these games anyway. No good playing 11 kids, you need some experience in there. Its great for the Burton folk to see the big names too. Slightly disappointing first half. It was never going to be a great game with the circumstances but I'd like to see the lads doing more going forward second half.

gavin

Bloody frustrating second half

The Blue Blooded Maniac

I agree, I think we need the mature players to keep things ticking over and to influence the youngsters on the pitch, but playing kev and Kun who are very injury prone seemed a bit daft.

To be honest I think the experience of Delph, Mahrez, danilo, and to an extent, Foden and Zinchenko would have been enough to keep our 9 goal advantage. I'd like to think so anyway!!!

KunDB

Let’s celebrate we are in yet another final.

Win is a win and good experience for many including the Burton fans.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

I couldn't give a shite about the Burton fans, but I do give a shite about keeping our top players fresh and ready for when the dippers slip up again.

Ah well.

Swiss

Was a boring match.  Sloppy from some of our senior players, but good to get the minutes on the pitch.

Nice to see some of the less experienced youths

Swiss

Both chavs and spurs put out strong teams tonight.  Will be interestingly to see our line-up in the final

Hesperus

I would have preferred to face Spuds in the final with Kane and Ali missing. I don’t like playing Chelsea, Sari’s teams always have a style that we struggle to break down and they hit us hard on the break.