News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

vs Everton - Match Thread

Started by Moz, February 06, 2019, 18:47:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Moz

CITY XI | Ederson, Walker, Stones, Otamendi, Laporte, Fernandinho, Gundogan, Silva (C), Sane, Bernardo, Aguero

SUBS | Muric, Danilo, Sterling, De Bruyne, Mahrez, Jesus, Zinchenko

Not sure about De Bruyne on bench and sterling... hopefully the others can do the bizz!

Cmon City

KunDB

CITY XI | Ederson, Walker, Stones, Otamendi, Laporte, Fernandinho, Gundogan, Silva (C), Sane, Bernardo, Aguero

SUBS | Muric, Danilo, Sterling, De Bruyne, Mahrez, Jesus, Zinchenko

Surprised Jesus not starting. KdB and Sterling rested.

Tough week following a very tough ten day spell of four games. C'mon City

gavin

Bit surprised no KDB but a strong side that should be able to do the job.

Stephen Paul

Rowley Birkin QC

Good header!

That should put a different perspective on the second half.

gavin

Very tight but we got there in the end. Thought Laporte's first chance was easier! It is gonna be a tense second half.

Moz

Quote from: gavin on February 06, 2019, 20:35:59
Very tight but we got there in the end. Thought Laporte's first chance was easier! It is gonna be a tense second half.
Any links to the game Gavin?

Rowley Birkin QC

Yes - going to change my mind about what I just said about the pattern changing in the second half... like most of our opponents this season, while it's still only the one goal difference, Everton will most likely carry on playing exactly the same as they are. Worked fairly well up to now. Could easily get a goal back. As always, we will need the all important second goal cushion / settler. 

Rowley Birkin QC

Sane hooked off presumably because he can't stay onside?  ;D

Rowley Birkin QC

I do wish our back four would make decisions and play passes with a little more urgency. 

Rowley Birkin QC

gavin

Fuckinell, it was far more tense than even I imagined. 7 minutes of purgatory at the end until Jesus did the business.

Paddy

Walker is fast becoming a liability. Not at our best. was screaming for DeBruyne to come on. David Silver on the decline although still one of the best in league

Paddy

KunDB

If we felt stress stress stress tonight, just imagine how all the Liverpool players and fans are feeling now. lThey had already organised the title winning tour bus and party and next years celebration football kits.

Gonna be nervy for the rest of the season, but what a response from the team tonight, just hoping there is something left for Sunday.

Moz

Quote from: Paddy on February 06, 2019, 21:52:45
Moz, try "vipleague"
Cheers buddy for future reference.

Those last 10 minutes was a mental battle for us and we stuck with it then Jesus scored, c'mon city - We'll fight till the end!