News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

The Run in

Started by Stephen Paul, March 08, 2019, 05:17:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Premier League , FA Cup, Chumps League

Do we have the squad to Retain the PL with the strong possibility of all English 2 legged quarter final coming up in the CL

Stephen Paul

For me maybe not the end of the world going out of CL

Hesperus

We’ve got a great squat but we’re creaking a bit with injuries.

Stones, Laporte, KDB, Fernandinho, Mendy. All first team players. Imagine if Liverpool lost Salah and VVD?

It’s going to be really tough for the PL I think but we are a great side so fingers crossed.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Ye was just talking to mate about this. League has to be the priority but as we know pep goes out to win every game whatever the competition.

We need to win the league, no question about it. Not only for our benefit to get back to back titles and to claim our dominance, but to put those fuckin scousers in their place.

KunDB

Fans priority retaining PL title, owners and Peps priority winning the CL (which is understandable).

gavin

We can do it but we'll have to rotate the team. FA Cup games and Chumps games should be given lower priority and matches given to players who aren't getting many games and a couple of younger lads. I'd like to see Sandler and Garcia given a couple more games.

Stephen Paul

the domestic treble for me would be amazing
fook Uefa , they will never give us any respect

gavin

Get to the final of the Chumps and then play the kids to fuck up their big final.