News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Derby Night Match Thread

Started by KunDB, April 24, 2019, 19:06:41

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Ederson, Walker, Kompany (C), Laporte, Zinchenko, Fernandinho, Gundogan, Silva, Bernardo, Sterling, Aguero

Subs | Muric, Danilo, Sané, Mahrez, Otamendi, Jesus, Foden

Well I'm a nervous wreck, hope the players are not. C'mon City

gavin

Would have liked to have seen Sane in the team but I suppose Gundog will strengthen the midfield. For me the dream team this season has been Bernie in midfield with Sane on the left and Sterling on the right wings. It brings the best out of all three.

Stephen Paul

mon bluesssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Lekos

Might be nerves but we are really fucking sloppy with the passes tonight. Not enjoying this in the slightest.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Farting about too much with the ball, taking too long to pass and then the pass has gone.

Lekos

Zinchenko has been poor in the final third

The Blue Blooded Maniac

gavin

We've not played well at all. Particularly Bernard. Ref is booking us but not them. Their tactics of calling out our fouling then diving at every opportunity are successful at the moment.

Mr K

They are shite. All they have is a bit of peace and a bit of spirit due to the shame of losing 4-0 at the weekend. If we can't beat this shower then we should be ashamed ourselves. Unfortunately they look the better team right now.

Mr K

gavin

Great win. Bernie turned it around in the second half. The rags weren't much danger to us in the end. Just four big games to go now and all very winnable.

Hesperus

Nervy game but comfortable 2nd half really. We looked much better when Sane came on. You could see Utd panic when he got the ball.

Big win, but another 3 big games to go. The pressure is huge.

Neil Mcnab

Great result, yes a bit sloppy. Silva looks a shadow of the player he was. Great goal by Bernardo, whatever you think of him in this game, he is all action. Pleased Sane scored, we could do with him firing for the last four games.
We have won nothing yet and Burnley wont be rolling out the red carpet.

Lekos

Well that was pretty intense! That's the two big ones done in the run in. We're in a great position now but three banana skins ahead.

KunDB

If we lose it now it will be devastating but this is a special team. Best in my long lifetime.

Paddy

Can't understand some of the comments. It was a very comfortable result

Moz

Buzzing after that, heard for the last month or so "you'll bottle it at united" …. zzzzzzz

There is no chance we will bottle it now. It's ours, get the champers on ice!

KunDB

Foolish thinking Moz. 93:20  and Division two play-off final against gillingham 2 down with two minutes left a goal in the 90th minute and that famous 96:09 goal.

Never forget it ain’t over until the final whistle.

Stephen Paul

Quote from: Paddy on April 25, 2019, 02:21:37
Can't understand some of the comments. It was a very comfortable result
not first half it wasn't

Mr K

KunDB - completely agree with you. Any City fan that thinks the title is in the bag needs a bloody kick up the arse!
We have 3 very tricky games left. Burnley away terrifies me - I can see Wood and Barnes causing our short defence all sorts of problems and thank goodness that Ederson, after spending much of the season playing as a sweeper, has shown in recent weeks that he is acyually a damn fine keeper when called upon.
Then there is Leicester and their pace. Again Vardy on the break and Maddison's clever passing could really give us problems.
Finally Brighton away. Easy, I hear you say. Perhaps not so easy if they still need a point and put 10 men behind the ball for 90 minutes.

We should win all these games, but there are plenty of reasons why we might not. Let's not count our chickens yet.