News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

brahimi

Started by goat, February 11, 2015, 16:33:03

Previous topic - Next topic

goat

bry the guy

Mind that the relationship between Manchester City and Porto is excellent after the Mangala deal.

Bet they are still laughing.

goat

they got more than a tenner for fernando, thats a bigger shock

Stephen Paul

goat

a winger apparently stevie

Ludo

goat

i liked it better when we were using arsenal as a feeder club

Swiss

I thought Stvie was being sarcastic as in "Who?". About Fernando... then I realised it was Stevie  ;)

Who would you have from the current arsenal crop? Sanchez.

goat

and ramsey maybe the keeper whoever it is

bluebrendan

Brahimi looked good for Algeria in the World Cup though I doubt we'd pay the full release clause for him. Also Palmeri is noted for spouting bullshit.

Neil Mcnab

Had to look him up.

Senior career*
Years         Team                         Apps†    (Gls)†
2009â€"2013   Rennes   39                     (6)
2009â€"2010   â†' Clermont (loan)   32     (8)
2012â€"2013   â†' Granada (loan)   27     (0)
2013â€"2014     Granada                  35     (3)
2014â€"        Porto                          16     (5)

So he was at Rennes, who didnt think much of him, neither did Clermont. Then those Spanish giants, Granada. The ACN was poor, the games I saw. No thanks.

Rowley Birkin QC

Not exactly set the world on fire so far in his career has he? Although he does seem to be doing OK at Porto, and this is shaping up to his best season so far. Could be a late(ish) bloomer at 25, but it would be interesting to know exactly what it is our people see in him. 

Swiss

Quote from: goat on February 14, 2015, 15:01:55
and ramsey maybe the keeper whoever it is
Ospina who I thought was poor the other night. Kept putting the ball back into danger zones from saves. Looks a bit chubby too... or sir Chesney?

goat

whichever isnt hart

Mike

Exciting player.  Single-handedly kept Granada in the league last year.  Very quick and creative with lots of tricks and no problem taking defenders on.  He'd change our too oft-seen style of slowly lumbering forward!  I'm not sure he's at the level I'd like to see us bringing in but he'd be a fantastic squad player/impact sub.  They payed Granada â,¬8mil for him in summer.  I reckon he's probably worth nearly double that but â,¬45million?!  No thanks!

gavin

Interesting that Mike, thanks.