News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Khaldoon is a genius

Started by reddishblue, May 28, 2019, 00:07:35

Previous topic - Next topic

reddishblue

Wouldn't take him on in a boxing ring or a court of law. Or even downing pints.

KunDB

Maybe a reason for this post would help. Has he invented Anti-Biotics, Electricity, Turbine Engines. What has he done to have your worship?

gavin

His latest end of season interview was very good. As always he appeared professional and committed. Add to that this season with annoyed and determined to overcome. Maybe not a genius but certainly not someone I'd want to get on the wrong side of in an argument. It appears that UEFA or anyone else who gets in our way have their work cut out.

Good to hear that plans are afoot for the new stand pending progress with safe standing in the Prem.

93:2012

Spanish footballers arrested over La Liga match-fixing claims. Players and officials from top two divisions reportedly held over La Liga 2 game in May 2018.

Maybe Javier Tebas should have spent more of his time managing his own leagues and not fixating on with other leagues and their clubs.

https://www.marca.com/en/football/spanish-football/2019/05/28/5ced0c27268e3ec8668b4609.html

reddishblue

Quote from: KunDB on May 28, 2019, 09:26:12
Maybe a reason for this post would help. Has he invented Anti-Biotics, Electricity, Turbine Engines. What has he done to have your worship?

See  Gav's quote.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

KunDB

Quote from: The Blue Blooded Maniac on May 29, 2019, 13:39:38
Handbags at dawn!

My 'Lana Marks Cleopatra Bag' is staying put, I'm not risking damage to it.  That said, has anyone got a Primark bag they could lend me.

KunDB

Quote from: reddishblue on May 29, 2019, 12:24:16
See  Gav's quote.

Ta, "Maybe not a genius"  I agree with that.

reddishblue

so maybe you agree he might be then.

gavin

4 league titles and numerous other cups since he became Chairman says to me that he's at least pretty, pretty good. Money helps but numerous others have managed to win fuck all with plenty.

KunDB

Quote from: reddishblue on May 29, 2019, 17:04:05
so maybe you agree he might be then.

I agree they have taken the club to a very high level of professionalism in all areas. He has been behind that without doubt.

reddishblue

Just read the first two words, so you agree then. Can you think of something else we could possibly argue about?

KunDB

Neil Mcnab

Quote from: Alibernarbia on May 28, 2019, 17:34:25
Spanish footballers arrested over La Liga match-fixing claims. Players and officials from top two divisions reportedly held over La Liga 2 game in May 2018.

Maybe Javier Tebas should have spent more of his time managing his own leagues and not fixating on with other leagues and their clubs.

https://www.marca.com/en/football/spanish-football/2019/05/28/5ced0c27268e3ec8668b4609.html
This is what you do to get focus away from something embarassing, put the boot into extranjeros.