News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Angelino

Started by The Blue Blooded Maniac, July 03, 2019, 19:18:33

Previous topic - Next topic

The Blue Blooded Maniac

KunDB

At very long last. Hopefully just the first and other announcements will follow quickly.

gavin

Plenty of cover at left back now then. Good news. I hope the lad makes a real impression on the first team this time.

Paddy

Good backup for Mendy. Good to see academy players making it into the first team. Future proof !

Gareth

So I'm reading Mendy is injured for the start of the season. What a shock. So does Angelino get the LB spot straight off, or does Zinchenko keep it, as the man in possession? Personally, I think that Zinchenko did very little wrong, and that he deserves to keep his place.

Neil Mcnab

Angelino looked very shaky against the hammers, but I only saw the highlights. He looks like third choice to me.

gavin

Yeh, Angelino was much better going forward than defending. Zinchenko is the man in possession. Mendy - lets see if he is fit for a couple of weeks before considering him.

Paddy

Having watched both matches, Angelino shouldn't even be considered for a place in the team. Waste of space, not fit for epl