News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Dippers

Started by The Blue Blooded Maniac, August 10, 2019, 10:21:20

Previous topic - Next topic

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Their gonna win the league don't ya know!

Neil Mcnab

KunDB

They have already won it! One game over.

gavin

Jammy bastards again within 10 minutes.

Gareth

Last season, especially on the l-o-n-g run-in, it seemed like they would always play first (and win) and then we would have to go out later and match it... this season starts the same...

bry the guy

they lost the second half.

Paddy

They were playing against a relegated team....

Gareth

Maybe a little harsh to judge Norwich as already "relegated" on the strength of one game, away to likely title-contenders...
Sure, they may go back down in the end; but I thought they showed some decent stuff against Pool, although they were defeated heavily. It's not their results against top-of-the-table sides that will decide their fate. 

bry the guy

Are west ham relegated?

Paddy

How can a team that spent less than a mill be expected to compete at the top table, not a chance. Not harsh, just being realistic

Gareth

Well, I really hope that you are right that this season the rule is that relegation is based on how much money was spent in the summer transfer window. Second lowest spenders were Pool. Of course, the downside of that calculation is that the Rags are Champions! Why don't we just let them play and see how it works out?

lee

i watched it..i thought norwich were better than them..2 jammy as fook goals to begin with..usual shit