News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Poor judgment by Southgate

Started by Stephen Paul, November 12, 2019, 06:16:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Sterling left out of England team after a spat with that scouse twot in the camp canteen

Surely Southgate could have sorted this quietly between them

Raheem still furious at the decisions against him at liverpool and rightly so

gavin

He's wasting his time playing with those animals on international duty.

Hesperus

No way Sterling would have started that ‘banter’ given the result. So it looks like Sterling has been harshly penalised.

Sterling is England’s best player. Hope they lose.

Stephen Paul

Pep should withdraw all his players

fook them

KunDB

They sorted it out between them so why did Southgate take sides and make it a public issue? Bad management.

Stephen Paul

Quote from: KunDB on November 12, 2019, 12:29:00
They sorted it out between them so why did Southgate take sides and make it a public issue? Bad management.
correct

gavin

Who the fook is this Gomez anyway? Does he actually play ever? What's he doing in the England squad? Bit rum that a bit part squad player gets in when Kyle doesn't. Didn't know Raheem had it in him.

Lekos

Decent. Keep the lad nice and rested.

lee

everyone hates us..from var to fifa/uefa to the msm to the national team management

Stephen Paul

Quote from: lee on November 17, 2019, 12:18:09
everyone hates us..from var to fifa/uefa to the msm to the national team management
very true

The Blue Blooded Maniac

I believe Gomez got booed when he was subbed on last week? If so I reckon supporters of any other team other than the bindippers agrees that Southgate went about this the wrong way, and also that the rest of football have eyes and can see the shit the scouser get away with.

KunDB

Quote from: The Blue Blooded Maniac on November 18, 2019, 19:47:36
I believe Gomez got booed when he was subbed on last week? If so I reckon supporters of any other team other than the bindippers agrees that Southgate went about this the wrong way, and also that the rest of football have eyes and can see the shit the scouser get away with.

Even my Utd supporting friends declared the first handball as a clear cut penalty. Only the officials cannot see their fsilings and bias in favour of Liverpool.