News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Pep on the move ?

Started by Stephen Paul, December 21, 2019, 13:52:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

I have rubbished all this paper shite about the boss moving on , but could it happen at the end of the season

I am beginning to think so with Arteta also moving to the Gunners and let's be honest the Scousers running the show

gavin

Bollocks. He'll see out his contract.

Stephen Paul

KunDB

Contracts have clauses and more clauses and get out clauses.

The main factor is Pep being happy. He has a club which wholly believes in him and supports all he seeks to do.

I’m guessing he is more likely to leave if he wins the CL more so than if he doesn’t.

My money is on him staying next year.

gavin

Pep says there is no get out clause. However, I have no doubt if he had enough he would walk. Thankfully no sign of it.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

What reason does he have to be unhappy? Apart from obviously being miles behind in the title race?

gavin

And miles away from home in the wind and rain and cold.

Well he says he is happy enough anyway  :D

Paddy

After tonigts substitutions he is free to feck off

Paddy

Redeemed himself tonight, just

Paddy

Bite my tongue, Pep can turn it around if we can reach January and get a tall def mid in and a new playmaker

gavin

Not so sure about Pep turning it around. No chance in the league this season if that is what you refer to. If you refer to his career at City then no need to turn it around. He has done a fantastic job. The only thing he hasn't done is win the Chumps but I can live with that personally though it would make this season now. Yes, it would turn this season around completely. I'd sooner have won the league but if you win the Chumps or the league then no-one can say you haven't had a great season.

Neil Mcnab

Need a few players, if they are not provided, he will surely go. CB, replacements for Mahrez and Sane, a LB who can defend, Kun is not getting any younger and Jesus is not an adequate replacement.

lee

quality centre half
new wingers
new left back
kick up the arse for walker(cancelo more game time)
kane from spuds