News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Interesting article in Liverpools favorite newspaper

Started by Stephen Paul, March 14, 2020, 09:52:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil Mcnab

The dippers wont like it, they have won the league. Unsure when Karen Brady became a virologist?

lee

I think she's right.You cant crown them champions as they have not played the full program.The maths still dont give them the crown even though its very very unlikely they would lose all their matches.

KunDB

Strictly speaking they would have to be ‘awarded’ the PL Title.

Hate some of their fans at times, but fair play to them they have been the best team by a country mile this season and deserve the title.

lee

Quote from: KunDB on March 14, 2020, 13:27:23
Strictly speaking they would have to be ‘awarded’ the PL Title.

Hate some of their fans at times, but fair play to them they have been the best team by a country mile this season and deserve the title.

I dont think they have been the best team.From what i have seen of them they have been bang average and very very lucky.No sour grapes here but i fookin hate the cunts :)

gavin

Initially I was in favour of awarding them the title since they are obviously going to win it. However, having considered it, it isn't all that straightforward. You can't just pick and choose what you call done and it would be very unfair to relegate teams based on the current league table. I don't think the suggestion of promotion without relegation making the league 22 teams again is workable. Therefore, I have come to the conclusion that the season must be finished or voided. It would make sense for the Euros to move to try to make this happen but it should not be allowed to impinge on next season.

I would actually feel some sympathy for the scousers if it were voided much as I dislike a lot of their arrogant fans and the club. The slogan 'this means more' is particularly disatasteful. Okay, forget sympathy, fuck em for that.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Well city still still have 30 points to play for so can still catch the dippers, so the title race isn't over yet :D

Stephen Paul

no matter what happens now it will take the glitter off wing the title if the league is cut short 

The Scousers will moan like fook for years as the rest of us take the piss as usual