News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Has Pelli lost the dressing room

Started by Stephen Paul, March 01, 2015, 18:14:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

heard he has been arguing with Nasri and a few others about tactics etc

Ludo

I very much doubt he'll be here next season so as long as we stay top 3 I don't really care.

Zabba

Quote from: stephenmcfc on March 01, 2015, 18:14:17

Earlier this season I thought he had and then we went on our good run. If we are bewildered by his rotation and tactics the players must be as well.

gavin

Bit sick of hearing Mancini lost the dressing room. Not enamoured with Pellegrini but don't give a shit if he's lost the dressing room or not. There's a few in that dressing room who need to find themselves or get lost.

bluebrendan

Quote from: stephenmcfc on March 01, 2015, 18:14:17

His best tactic with Nasri today would have been a swift kick in the bollocks pre-match.

Rowley Birkin QC

Yes, it would be nice to see a few of our players showing a bit more professional pride in their own performances and backing up the efforts of their team mates - irrespective what their feelings for their manager might be.

Zabba

Quote from: gavin on March 01, 2015, 21:06:57
Bit sick of hearing Mancini lost the dressing room. Not enamoured with Pellegrini but don't give a shit if he's lost the dressing room or not. There's a few in that dressing room who need to find themselves or get lost.

Yes but these players plotted to get rid of Mancini because they needed love to give their best.

Pelle has given them so much love they are now exhausted; and back to their old lazy habits.

Clear out and rebuild summer I say.