News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Sane and Bayern

Started by gavin, May 06, 2020, 21:01:45

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

Both of them are annoying me. Sick of hearing about them. The bloke has been injured for almost an entire season and all we have heard is about him and Bayern. Pay a bloke to be a sick note and then get held to ransom, piss take.

goat

Must be that time of year again, fuck me for a big club bayern only seem to want him

KunDB

Let him go but make BM pay full whack.

Hesperus

Loved watching him play, but it looks pretty clear now he doesn’t want to be here. Sell him for what ever we can get, id try and flog him to Barca, Real, PSG. Just to piss Bayern off and drive the price up as much as we can, but I can see him going for as little as 25 million.

goat

Quote from: KunDB on May 07, 2020, 21:56:48
Let him go but make BM pay full whack.

bit harsh on pesty that

Neil Mcnab

He is a great player and will be sorry to see him go. If any player wants to leave, especially to return to the fatherland, let them go.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Quote from: goat on May 08, 2020, 13:43:22
bit harsh on pesty that

Thanks for sticking up for me dad.

gavin

So eventually the worm has turned and refused to sign the new contract after being injured for a year. I doubt he will be welcomed back if he ever comes back.

Hesperus

I think Peps comments are interesting. He either leaves this window or at the end of his contract and that Sane has said he wants to leave.

Pep won’t put a player on the pitch that isn’t 100% committed. so if he doesn’t leave this summer it’ll be another year before he leaves on a free. That means Sane won’t have played for two full season’s and that isn’t good for any player. Puts pressure on Sane and Bayern Munich to come up with a deal City want.

Anyway disappointed he wants to leave but don’t want a player at the club who doesn’t want to be here, so go one Sane, toddle off.

Gareth

So if Bayern (or anyone else) don't make an offer that City regard as acceptable in the coming window, Sane doesn't even get a squad number next season? He's a decent player, but in the circumstances, yeah, I could buy that...

goat

if i was a cnut and owned city and not just a cnut, i would be straight on the phone asking dortmund if they need a new winger

Stephen Paul

I met the squad in Abu Dhabi a couple of years back and when the photo opportunities came round Sane wouldn't agree to have any photos taken with fans. ( only 50 invited fans allowed in )

I saw Kompany have a word in his ear but Sane strutted of like a spoilt kid 

goat

Bit of a theme there, how is your mate Adebayor?

Stephen Paul

Quote from: goat on June 20, 2020, 11:44:23
Bit of a theme there, how is your mate Adebayor?

😂 fuck you have some memory

reddishblue

Stephen, did you manage to make a brew yet?

Stephen Paul

Quote from: reddishblue on June 20, 2020, 19:44:28
Stephen, did you manage to make a brew yet?

nope not yet because I found a good supplier of cheap whiskey , but still planning to try the homemade beer

goat

Quote from: stephenmcfc on June 20, 2020, 12:23:30
😂 fuck you have some memory

he still wakes up in a cold sweat

Paddy

Let him go and get best price for him. Never thought he was anybody exceptional, gave the ball away to often...

gavin

He could be a world class player but probably won't be.

Hesperus

According to Bild it’s a done deal to Bayern for  under 50 million euros. Shit price for someone of his quality but probably as good as we could expect under the circumstances.