News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

New York City FC

Started by shandon, March 07, 2015, 12:13:03

Previous topic - Next topic

shandon

They begin the US MLS season this weekend against Orlando. I don't know about the UK but in Australia the game will be on ESPN Australia.

goat

apparently sky have the rights

i refuse to give a fuck about this team even if city try to push news on people. they are american for fucks sake, cant be any good

shandon

Do you have no interest in the MLS - even apart from NYCFC?

Ludo

Match on live tomorrow on sky, I suppose it would be churlish not to watch.

goat

Quote from: shandon on March 07, 2015, 13:24:52
Do you have no interest in the MLS - even apart from NYCFC?

not especially,in the same way i couldnt give a fuck about the scottish league or belgian second division
a mate joined columbus this season, no idea if they are any good

shandon

But you follow the NFL?  ???

goat

i do, the nfl is the top yank football league in the world, the mls is like a special needs school having a go

Lekos

I quite like their away strip...

Will be following them to see how they get on

shandon

Quote from: goat on March 07, 2015, 14:04:05
i do, the nfl is the top yank football league in the world, the mls is like a special needs school having a go

I watched the superbowl halftime show this year  :)

goat

i dont even remember it, i probably hated it tho

gavin

Sky Sports 3 at 9. I shall be watching and hope they do well. Hope anything that City are involved in goes well. At least it's at a better time than the Melbourne matches.

Victoria

I don't understand the fact that NYCFC club colors are a mixture of City and New York Metz and yet they cut a deal with the evil Empire [Skankees]. I might take an interest when NYFC have built their stadium in Flushing Meadow, until then I shall not step foot in the Skankee stadium to watch NYFC, and I believe I am not the only one as a lot of Metz fans support City, and are interested.

gavin

Dunno why they have the national anthem before a club game - weird. Not as if the guy could sing decently either. Good crowd mind.

Victoria

It's not weird, it is patriotic. The good crowd today is because the game is played in Florida. New York is still covered in snow.

Ludo

The Blue Blooded Maniac

The keeper proper cracked his head Off the post

The Blue Blooded Maniac

So are all the mls teams sponsored by adidas?

gavin

City take the lead, nice finish 1-0.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Ludo

third player booked for diving.