News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

v Moyes Hammers

Started by KunDB, October 24, 2020, 12:01:09

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

XI | Ederson, Walker, Dias, Garcia, Cancelo, Rodrigo, Gundogan, Bernardo, Mahrez, Sterling (C), Aguero.

SUBS | Steffen, Stones, Zinchenko, De Bruyne, Torres, Foden, Palmer

No change, not needed KDB on bemch  :)

gavin

Amazing that Pep doesn't make a change. Thought Torres might start and disappointed to see Garcia.

Stephen Paul

KunDB

Midweek line up v Porto.

I note the ball is running slow, grass clearly left longer as is so many opponents master plan these days.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Defenders on the wing asleep not closing down the cross. Great goal though.

KunDB

Hand ball. Peter Walton explanation of why var did not give it did not make any sense at all. Clear hand ball.

Stephen Paul

lee

Mahrez has to come off.He keeps giving the ball away

KunDB

All too pedestrian and careless passing.

Hesperus

Great goal by them TBF but we’ve been awful again. Our attacking play is non existent and that’s really worrying when the defence is still having problems.

Paddy

Still no improvement, same old. Pep has run out of ideas. Kun a passenger once again. Mahrez a waste of space, beats himself.....

lee

I dont think the defence is the problem.
The problem the past 2 games is Gundo and Rodri doing the same thing.
Phil,Torres and Kev will make the difference.

gavin

Absolute dross from City first half. Really lacking flair, passion and creativity. A really toothless performance. We can't go long into the second half without changes.

gavin

Much better second half but still not nearly good enough. Sterling really really poor.

Paddy

Why didn't we play with the subs from the kick off obviously the strongest. Don't understand Peps strategy. Rubbish game to watch

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Yep, Mahrez and Raheem shite. West Ham played well but everyone plays well against us but it's because of the lack of fire as well as the simple stuff.

I think Raheem has peeked as a player.

Hesperus

Good goal from Foden but it’s just not good enough. Toothless up front again and it’s not like as a club we weren’t aware of our deficiencies in that area.

The corner at the end says it all. We didn’t even get it in the box with seconds left on the clock.

Too many points dropped already this season. Top 4 looking unlikely.

Kilkenny Blue

Dreadful reffing for both sides.

Cancelo looked a different player today, but still gives the ball away too much.  Foden was a revelation, though I can't see why Zinchenko was preferred ahead of Torres. 

Sterling had a shocker but he'll get better.  All in all, disappointing, but the 2nd half they showed a lot more of the old City

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Quote from: Hesperus on October 24, 2020, 14:27:11
The corner at the end says it all. We didn’t even get it in the box with seconds left on the clock.

That massively does me tits in. These professionals know where the box in and our attacking players should be rushing in, yet everyone takes so many touches which gives the defenders time to block the cross and defend the cross. With a corner aswell with a good cross it can end up anywhere. Wasters.

Gunda was none existant aswell. Why did he take berni off and why didn't he put Torres on?

Hesperus

Zinchenko sub. Why??? 

Mahrez Not subbed why??

Rodri and Gundogan in midfield why?

Playing Garcia, why?

Peps making life hard for the team so far this season and you can tell from the players body language, they aren’t happy and confidence is dwindling.