News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Nastasic

Started by gavin, March 11, 2015, 21:42:15

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

I reckon this lad could well have been the best central defender on our books this season given the chance. Not a hard task at the moment admittedly but you have to wonder why he was not really given a proper chance by the current management. Would anyone say that Mangala is better?

goat

read earlier the germans are keeping him

gavin

Yes, exactamundo. Why let him go when we need a decent defender!

goat

no idea, even more confusing when he was blamed for harts fuck up

bry the guy

For his age i always thought he was way ahead of his years.

Rowley Birkin QC

Always looked a good prospect. Occasionally a little shaky, but that's to be expected at his age.

And as goat says- in no way to blame for the incident against Chelsea. Hart entirely at fault for that one, yet Nastasic's card seemed to be marked from that point on.

Rowley Birkin QC

And now Demichelis gets an extension to the end of 2016 season. I've no problem with that, but where's the future with regard to our defence? Where's the youth?

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2015/March/Martin-Demichelis-signs-new-deal-1013

goat

remember rekik?

seems city are going the chelsea route of snapping up young players, sending them to holland/sweden/norway and then forgetting them

City Slicker

Never impressed me, and Schalke let a few in against a far below standard Madrid the other night.

Ludo

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on March 12, 2015, 10:32:12
Where's the youth?

Rekik and Denayer both out on loan. Not sure about Rekik but Denayer is having a great season at Celtic.

zacc

Yup the Nastasic situation is a complete fiasco!

goat

at least we got rid of savic out of it