News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Typical City

Started by gavin, March 14, 2015, 19:21:02

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

That is all we are left with for Wednesday. Just hope for the return of typical City. Lose at Burnley and win at Barca. Has to be said it looks a ludicrous proposition at the moment.

bannblue

Pure garbage from City.Very disappointing indeed  >:(

Lekos

It's going to be painful to watch, clear to see that their heads are down.  I think we'll be taking a heavy beating in Barcelona. 

Neil Mcnab

We are not expected to get anything, I believe we will fulfill those expectations.

andy1966

Quote from: Neil Mcnab on March 14, 2015, 19:34:33
We are not expected to get anything, I believe we will fulfill those expectations.
Very well put

Rowley Birkin QC

Doesn't look good does it? All we can hope for, as Gavin says, is a memorable 'Typical City' performance.

Tricky Trev

Ben Mee must be pissing himself laughing. A new low for city, nothing new to see here.

goat

a new low is nothing new?

jesus

bet you never had to worry about this when you were a rag, dipper and rent boy

bluebrendan

Quote from: TrickyTrev on March 15, 2015, 11:58:46
Ben Mee must be pissing himself laughing.

Very unlikely as he is a lifelong City fan - he will have enjoyed the win purely from a professional point of view but will no doubt be cheering us on watching the Barca game on the TV. Trippier on the other hand may well be chuckling.

Rowley Birkin QC

Mee can count himself slightly fortunate he wasn't sent off.

gavin

Not really a new low for City. Depressing but let's keep it in true perspective. Second is far from low.

goat

how did york do this weekend?

Lekos

It's not really about the position though, is it. It's the lacklustre displays and soul sapping boredom of watching us of late.

bry the guy

It almost relegation form.

zacc

in a way a relief all over nowt to lose playing Barca so het maybe! 8)
Notice Chelski struggled too (annoying not able to take advantage) CL been the difference form both teams.
I'm in the air returning to Blighty so will find out result once home. :)