News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

@Scum

Started by gavin, December 12, 2020, 16:32:58

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

XI | Ederson, Walker, Dias, Stones, Cancelo, Rodrigo, Fernandinho (C), De Bruyne, Mahrez, Sterling, Jesus

SUBS | Steffen, Gundogan, Laporte, Bernardo, Torres, Mendy, Foden

Gutted no Sergio on the bench. Come on City.

KunDB

Ederson, Walker, Dias, Stones, Cancelo, Rodrigo, Fernandinho (C), De Bruyne, Mahrez, Sterling, Jesus

Subs: Steffen, Gundogan, Laporte, Bernardo, Torres, Mendy, Foden.

C’mon City

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Where is the confidence at all?

KunDB

Being cautious to not get caught out by fast breaks from Utd. Like we were twice last season.

City are just not pinging passes like we usually do, indeed Utd have played sharp passing much better than we have.

I’m still hopeful we will win this as we are a far better team.

gavin

Same old Old Trafford atmosphere. Not a good first half. Where is the intensity and desire? Where is the flair and creativity? Sadly lacking up front. Mahrez should be doing much better with the best chance of the half.

Neil Mcnab

Get Iggy Pop off on right wing.

KunDB

Need more pace and support for KdB. Time to bring on Foden and Torres.

gavin

That was garbage. One of the worst City efforts ever. Disgusted at Pep's lack of desire to go out and win that game. Where were the subs?? Totally pissed off at him.

KunDB

We didn’t really want to win that which is indicative of how far we have receded.

Stones and Walker played well.

A mystery what has happened to Laporte, but if Stones keeps this up we have a great centre back partnership for the future.

Hesperus

Complete bore draw that played out by two average sides.

We are playing some strange stuff this season. Our attacking play is crap.

KunDB

Two protective defensive midfielders, I think that maybe just maybe 🤔 Pep is building confidence in our defence so later in the season he can unleash a more attacking midfield. Wishful thinking most likely.

Neil Mcnab

Not a good advertisement for the game. If we are picking out defenders as those who played well, it says everything. Rodri looks to have gone backwards. Him and Dinho really needed. A bit more ambition. I still say top 4 and a cup this year.

KunDB

Some of our issues this season and last.

Cannot defend corners well

Cannot execute corners well.

Cannot create enough in and around the opposition box. Missing Merlin.

Too defensive minded, used to defend by overpowering teams.

Lack of cutting edge up front. Missing a top notch striker eg Aguero.

Lack of pace. Foden and Torres have pace but not full trust of Pep yet.

Ederson not on form. Sterling not on form.

Not the same will to win and work rate as our last PL winning season.

Too many ‘nearly but not quite’ players eg Rodri, Cancello.

lee

My pennys worth..

Wank..Let another average team of the hook.Rags to me are like West Brom or Newcastle.

Stephen Paul

By far,  one of the worst games I have watched.  Shite

Stephen Paul

Jesus and Mahrez were piss poor . Players need to be up for it every game

reddishblue

The whole game bored me shitless. Sound off and tunes on only just made it bearable.

No incisiveness through the middle and no-one to hoof it up to either. Insufficient pace on either wing, therefore it just gets shoved side to side.

Paddy

Mahrez is useless, and Jesus is not employed as a striker. Jimmy Greaves, now that was what a striker was and still all about, Kane reminds me of him in some ways...Jesus arrives in the box to late because he is busy in mid field or defence and still hasn't got to grips with the off side rule...

Swiss

Kane spends most of his spurs life under mourinho winning a lofted ball in midfield for a knock on to Son.