News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

at Scum in the cup

Started by gavin, January 06, 2021, 19:09:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Swiss

Good match that. Happy to see us under pressure at times, keeps us on our toes.

Dias, player of the season so far. The way he communicates and leads,  8)

lee

That win was for the King

Rowley Birkin QC

And our defence is almost unrecognisable from last season.  I am becoming more optimistic!

Do need a fit and in form striker though.

Stephen Paul

Starting to look like a team on a mission again

Neil Mcnab

Great win, Dias immense. Mahrez a passenger, the least you can do is put a shift in. Dont recall any shifts by Mahrez, get rid. But who would take him? Like Mendy, no one wants a big priced, overpaid low achiever.

KunDB

Quote from: Neil Mcnab on January 07, 2021, 08:23:40
Great win, Dias immense. Mahrez a passenger, the least you can do is put a shift in. Dont recall any shifts by Mahrez, get rid. But who would take him? Like Mendy, no one wants a big priced, overpaid low achiever.

Agree with that. Rumours RM want Mahrez, let’s hope.

I would add what a joy to see we have such a class back up goalkeeper Steffen.

Neil Mcnab

Too cynical to say if RM are rumoured to be interested, Mahrez has an agent who works rather harder than the player he represents does.

Swiss

Theres always PSG...

It may surprise you, but according to whoscored. Hes the 4th 'best player at city this season, according to average ratings of 7.14 and 2 MOTM awards.

Hes also our joint highest scorer with 4. (Sterling joint)

Whilst I do think he's a frustrating player who should pass more often and needs to do more defensively over 90 mins.

I also think hes been unplayable going forward in some matches and this season, we have missed players who can shoot

gavin

I'm not as anti Mahrez as some. He's been a decent player for us but you do get the feeling he could do more.