News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

at Scum in the cup

Started by gavin, January 06, 2021, 19:09:19

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

XI | Steffen, Cancelo, Stones, Dias, Zinchenko, Fernandinho (C), Gundogan, De Bruyne, Mahrez, Foden, Sterling

SUBS | Trafford, Walker, Jesus, Aguero, Rodrigo, Mendy, Nmecha, Harwood-Bellis, Mbete

Strong side but I'd have liked to see a striker start

Stephen Paul

Good team

Let's do this for Bell

Rowley Birkin QC

Yes, call me a fuzzy old traditionalist, but football without a striker...?

Rowley Birkin QC

And Sterling running at defenders until he just crashes into them, and then appeals for a penalty - doesn't count.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on January 06, 2021, 20:26:32
And Sterling running at defenders until he just crashes into them, and then appeals for a penalty - doesn't count.

And he had Kev five yards away with a free shot at goal

Rowley Birkin QC

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Mahrez off for Jesus. Atleast Jesus works hard for the team

gavin

Started well enough but last twenty was just like the league performance. Much better needed second half. The entire front line needs a kick up the arse.

KunDB

Dominant but toothless and clear they are targeting Zinchenko at left back and we are vulnerable there.

lee

Mahrez off for jesus please and cancelo over on the left and walker on please

Stephen Paul

Rowley Birkin QC

Rowley Birkin QC

We've been a bit sloppy these last few minutes. Come on City - let's have another!

Stephen Paul

Fuckin Dias is something else

Rowley Birkin QC

Why was Shaw not booked there as well?

Rowley Birkin QC

rags seeing a bit too much of the ball for my liking.

Never mind - the Captain has sorted it!

gavin

Any win at the Sty is a great win. Dias was awesome. Always in the right place. Great finish from Stones and lovely to see Fern hit one in from outside the box. Knocked them out in the Semi twice on the trot.

KunDB

Ridiculous Shaw not booked but an absolute trouncing for OGS and his expensive seriously overpaid crew.

Well done Pep and Players, I’m over the blue moon 🌙.

Hesperus

Great win, hopefully we can do the business over Spuds in the final.

Rowley Birkin QC

Fair to say Colin would have been quite pleased with that strike from Fernandinho.