News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

@ Burnley (6pm??)

Started by KunDB, February 03, 2021, 17:19:00

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Ederson, Cancelo, Dias, Stones, Laporte, Rodrigo, Gundogan, Mahrez, Bernardo, Sterling (C), Jesus

SUBS | Steffen, Walker, Zinchenko, Torres, Mendy, Fernandinho, Foden, Garcia, Gomes

Interesting with Laporte at left back. Big strong players in team to match Burnley physicality.

C'mon City

KunDB

It’s hard to keep track of matches these days as they can be any day at almost any time. Nearly missed that this one was 6pm kick off.

Stephen Paul

Weird watching football at 6pm

C/mon City

gavin

Laporte is a quality player and will be able to do the business. Think he's played there once before for us. That side more than good enough hopefully,

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Good to see Jesus ready to pounce early on!

A few professional fouls already by Burnley so the ref needs to keep an eye on that and dish out the cards if it carries on.

Stephen Paul

The Blue Blooded Maniac

gavin

Another good performance first half. There were some lovely touches. Beautiful control from Bernard and Mahrez from Ederson's long passes. A gorgeous turn or two from Bernardo. But my favourite was when it looked like Dias had knocked it out on the touchline but instead he had kept it in and went round his man. It is something else when a defender does that.

KunDB

I get dizzy watching City ping the ball around, and tired out. God help our opponents.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Quote from: gavin on February 03, 2021, 18:50:32
But my favourite was when it looked like Dias had knocked it out on the touchline but instead he had kept it in and went round his man. It is something else when a defender does that.

Ye I thought that was a lost cause but christ that was nice.

Stephen Paul

We are looking decent even without KDB and Sergio

KunDB

Learn how to shoot Raheem. Costing us a goal a game, his hesitancy and lack of scoring confidence.

Stephen Paul

What the fuck is the point of VAR

KunDB

Quote from: stephenmcfc on February 03, 2021, 19:35:36
What the fuck is the point of VAR

Who to hell knows. Shows the appalling standard of referees in PL. Even watching the play again they can’t get it right. And to top it off some person draws random lines and rules good goals off by an eyebrow, narrow margins that technology could never measure accurately.

I despair.

lee

Another good 3 points against a tough hard fighting team.

Swiss

Another good, hard fought win.

Thought we could have had a pen and would have been nice for Ray to have tucked that 1v1 away, but hats to keeper, was a good save.