News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

v Leeds

Started by KunDB, April 10, 2021, 11:41:30

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Ederson, Cancelo, Stones, Ake, Mendy, Fernandinho (C), Zinchenko, Bernardo, Torres, Sterling, Jesus

SUBS | Steffen, Walker, Dias, Gundogan, Rodrigo, De Bruyne, Mahrez, Foden, Garcia

C’mon City

Stephen Paul

Obviously Europe in mind

Stephen Paul

93:2012

Nice to see Ake back in team.

gavin

Sergio has niggles and deemed not fit. Laporte is also struggling. Hopefully a few of those players picked will be keen to make points.

Stephen Paul

A poor team selection but in Pep we trust

Stephen Paul

Stephen Paul

gavin

That was a blatant red, dunno what you are looking at. He got the back of Jesus' knee with his studs! We were good for long stretches without applying the finishing touches. Mendy was AWOL at left back quite a lot but then it was Cancelo who got caught for their goal. Sterling has been poor again. Zinchenko has looked good in midfield.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Ye, definitely a red. The players look very indecisive aswell. They need to pull their finger out second half.

Stephen Paul

lee

Sterling-Bag of sick

Why drop into Ferna to CB when he's not a match for their fast lads??

Pick your best team,win the game and then rest the players.

Shit that Pep

gavin

We had plenty chances to win the game. I wouldn't blame Pep.

Hesperus

A Pep brain fart again.

I guess we just have to put up with these bizarre decisions he makes me every now and then. They are few and far between i suppose.

Sterling can hardly complain he doesn’t start games. Well done Leeds but we need to recover I would hate to be on the wrong end of an Aguuueeerrrooo moment thus season.

Quote from: Hesperus on April 10, 2021, 14:30:34
A Pep brain fart again.

I guess we just have to put up with these bizarre decisions he makes me every now and then. They are few and far between i suppose.

Europe prioritised. We can hardly complain.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Pooh and wee that.

Pep experimented, it failed. Fair play Leeds.

Hesperus

With the exception of our goal in the second half we created barely any decent chances!

Hesperus

Quote from: Alibernarbia on April 10, 2021, 14:32:31
Europe prioritised. We can hardly complain.

Can hardly complain after being beaten at home by a 10 man Leeds??? Hmm not sure about that.

Paddy

Team selection def with Dortmund in mind. My Son had a tenner on Leeds, should have done the same.....