News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

v Borussia Dortmund CL

Started by KunDB, April 14, 2021, 18:48:56

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Ederson, Walker, Dias, Stones, Zinchenko, Rodrigo, Gundogan, De Bruyne (C), Mahrez, Bernardo, Foden

SUBS | Steffen, Trafford, Ake, Laporte, Mendy, Fernandinho, Cancelo, Sterling, Jesus, Torres, Garcia

Tough on Laporte, Cancelo, Sterling, Jesus, Fernandinho not starting but I can seewhy for each.

C'mon City

gavin

Not surprised by much there. Cancelo has gone off a bit.

Stephen Paul

Good starting lineup, mon City

Stephen Paul

Liverpool fans have attacked the Real Madrid team coach on its way to Anfield wow there at it again i just don't get it what do they think it will achieve

Victims

Stephen Paul

44 seconds gone and the sound is turned down

Fuck off BT

KunDB

Quote from: stephenmcfc on April 14, 2021, 20:03:22
44 seconds gone and the sound is turned down

Fuck off BT

Off before start for me

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Neil Mcnab

Crap, Mahrez doent show when we are under the cosh.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Was thinking the same thing Neil. None of them are looking too bright so far but he's not a big game player.

Stephen Paul

KunDB

Shame we let in that critical goal as otherwise we have been good.

Hesperus

We’ve been a bit unlucky. Some good efforts on goal but they haven’t gone in. Losing at half time isn’t a good omen for us though. Not confident at all now.

Is it away goals after 90 mins or ET?

gavin

No panic. We only need a goal as it is and they will be very nervous going into the last 10 if it stays the same. We looked likely to score in the second half of the half.

No injury time despite there being a couple of injuries and a goal. Not sure how they can justify there not being proper timekeeping done in football matches in this day and age.

Its away goals after 90 minutes.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Zinchenko and Mahrez must be the two easiest players in the world to defend against.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Better. Fekin joke how long that VAR check took.

KunDB

I am behind the sofa - Mahrez - Penalty - let me know when it misses

Stephen Paul

Stick that up ya BT you shower of cunts

KunDB

Dortmund are having to come out and play mow and we need to defend solid and pounce on them and score.

Stephen Paul

Gundogan playing a blinder

The Blue Blooded Maniac

LIVE THAT FUCKIN DREAM PHIL!!!!!!