News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Predictions for Everton at home . Sunday 4pm

Started by Stephen Paul, May 18, 2021, 20:53:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

The penultimate game of the season at home to Everton

The fans should enjoy this celebration

Stephen Paul

Gareth

I wonder if Torres gets another chance. The hat-trick earned him another start, then he’s sacrificed after the early red. Even unsentimental Pep will surely give Sergio some minutes, so Torres might be disappointed.

It occurred to me that Everton were good opponents in the circumstances, because I don’t think Ancelotti is the kind of manager who will try to motivate his team by telling them to kick City into oblivion.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Just as a side note, I think Richarlison would fit well in our team.

Stephen Paul

Quote from: Gareth on May 19, 2021, 10:19:40
I wonder if Torres gets another chance. The hat-trick earned him another start, then he’s sacrificed after the early red. Even unsentimental Pep will surely give Sergio some minutes, so Torres might be disappointed.

It occurred to me that Everton were good opponents in the circumstances, because I don’t think Ancelotti is the kind of manager who will try to motivate his team by telling them to kick City into oblivion.

Gundogan has been on the receiving end of some bad tackles lately and unpunished by Referees

Hope he is okay for the CL , he deserves a start

Stephen Paul

Paddy Pig Betting

City 4/9
Draw 18/5
Everton 6/1

Both teams to score
Yes 4/6
No 10/11

City to score both halves
6/5

First goal
Aguero 7/2
Mahrez 9/2
Jesus 9/2
Foden 5/1
KDB 5/1
Sterling 9/2
Gundogan 4/1
Torres 5/1

KunDB

2  0  City win in a quiet end of season game.

gavin

bluebrendan

Neil Mcnab

2-2. No one will want to get injured, so not playing full gas.

Stephen Paul