News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Sky Sports

Started by Stephen Paul, May 23, 2021, 21:02:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

gavin

Okay, you've got a lot to choose from but what exactly has you peeved about them today?

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Ye seems like in every sentence they had to sneak in a mention of the dippers or rags. And I think it was Redknapp who when everyone was praising how good Kun has been he just ended it with, but he's been very injury prone.

Bitter.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Oh and while the MC guy was building up to kuns presentation and with the videos, it showed a bit of it then cut to the pundits bangin on about nothin.

gavin

The full presentation is near the end of the City stream linked below. Not sure but I think Sky might not have been able to show the last bit as it was a City production. The City stream wasn't able to show the trophy lift.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Don't defend them Gav!!

gavin

Apologies if it appeared that I was defending Sky. To be 100% clear, I cannot stand Sky. Their coverage of City stinks and so does the rest of the organisation.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Stephen Paul

Hardly a mention this morning about City

The mind boggles

gavin

I see a documentary about the rags is what they are mostly pushing on Sky at the moment. I doubt that there's much of it in High Definition because in recent years the United Way is to crumble as soon as the pressure is on. Can you imagine the fuss that will be made if they win the 'Can't get through the group stage' cup this week?

lee

Hopefully the rags will get tonked on weds night  :D

Stephen Paul

The can't get through the group stage cup 😂