News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Fantasy League Table

Started by gavin, May 26, 2021, 21:49:10

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

Well done to Sir Cliff, this year's Champ. Swiss is this year's Chump. Good news for me as I was half expecting to see me in bottom position. Brendan and Lee both did well in third and fourth. Andy Gould came a quite close second, good effort.

lee

Well done everyone.Cant believe Brendan beat me by a point!!

Stephen Paul

goat

Gareth

I’m fine, thanks.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

bluebrendan

Quote from: lee on May 26, 2021, 23:24:51
Well done everyone.Cant believe Brendan beat me by a point!!
It was a good contest for that final CL spot!  :D

Congrats to Sir Cliff and Andy, it was a two-horse race almost from the start.

Gareth

So it’ll be no rags, no dippers, and no chelski allowed next season, then...  :D

lee

Quote from: Gareth on May 31, 2021, 08:35:49
So it’ll be no rags, no dippers, and no chelski allowed next season, then...  :D

haha..i think we'll have to lift the dipper player ban..the other 2 clubs definitely  :D

Stephen Paul

It's been a difficult one with the dippers and rags banned

gavin

I think I'd just have an open league next year personally. Let people select players according to their conscience - still be no rags for me.

lee

Stephen Paul

Quote from: gavin on May 31, 2021, 21:08:42
I think I'd just have an open league next year personally. Let people select players according to their conscience - still be no rags for me.

And none for me

Gareth

Guess who is the top-scoring midfield player from last season in the list of City mids for 21/22 on the new FPL website. No cheating! First have a guess and then take a look...

gavin

I'm gonna guess Mahrez and it is a guess.

gavin

Fuckinell, what a trick question. But also look how well Mahrez and Sterling did despite being the boo boys targets.

Gareth