News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Rags

Started by The Blue Blooded Maniac, May 26, 2021, 22:58:20

Previous topic - Next topic

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Hate to jump the gun before us playing on Saturday but....

"LOL"

gavin

Failed to win the cup that you go in for failing to get through the group stage. Epic double failures.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Me brother in law (a rag) was watching all the pre match build up and if you hadn't have already known, you wouldn't have a clue who they were playing in the final. It was all rag related. Understandable to an extend with them being English but there was cock all mention of the yellow submarine.

It took about ten minutes aswell for any notifications from sports apps to come through that they had been beaten.

Also, I bet De Gea whishes he had left about 5 years ago now.

lee

fuckin funny and my mate won £40 from it

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Good lad!!

Christ I fuckin hate rags.

lee

I had to stay tuned into  BT just to listen to the rags in the studio.
The conclusion from them was coming second in the Prem is a great achievement  ;D

Stephen Paul

Quote from: The Blue Blooded Maniac on May 26, 2021, 23:27:02
Good lad!!

Christ I fuckin hate rags.
Used to hate them but just laugh now

Paddy

Rags. All this piss taking, only hope it doesn't come back to bite us on the ass come Saturday. Time to crow is when the job is done.....

gavin

Even if we get beat then we still have two major trophies this season which they can only dream of. Reaching the final of the Champions league and the Semis of the FA Cup ain't bad either. It is not like we'll have failed to get out of the group stage and then failed again.

I shall crow on regardless.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Four seasons without any silverware for the rags :D

KunDB

They simply didn't want to win enough, OGS sat on his seat for 100 minutes watching Utd fail, like he was a fan. They got what they deserved, defeat.

Much to the media's immense disappointment. And no Paddy, I do not agree with you win or lose Saturday we have done tremendous this season and we will play to win, not play for the penalty shootout like Utd clearly did. So everyone mock away at the RAGS.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Quote from: KunDB on May 27, 2021, 12:38:06
They simply didn't want to win enough, OGS sat on his seat for 100 minutes watching Utd fail, like he was a fan. They got what they deserved, defeat.

Much to the media's immense disappointment. And no Paddy, I do not agree with you win or lose Saturday we have done tremendous this season and we will play to win, not play for the penalty shootout like Utd clearly did. So everyone mock away at the RAGS.

Ye I noticed both those things.

Emery was on his feet all game and the effort Villarreal put in was immense. A few rags I know think that Ole is just a personality vacuum with cock all enthusiasm, and you can see that when he's sat on the bench and in his interviews.

It did seem that the rags were happy with penalties. Very strange tactic for the allegedly better team.

It might have been his final act anyway with Zidane now becoming available and Poch was linked before he went to PSG.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

This is a good watch :D

https://youtu.be/B87aESnOWKg

Shit hole.

Paddy

And of course we did want to win and possible could have done if it hadn't been for some meddling manager who couldn't leave well alone.....

gavin

That is the manager that got us to the final and has won us three league titles out of four. Who is to say that we would have won had he played the expected side. You can no more say that than we wouldn't have won had KDB not got injured. All these people that know the future should be employed instead of Pep. No, he has a record of success that makes him one of the best managers ever.

Stephen Paul