News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Predictions to win the Euros

Started by Stephen Paul, June 09, 2021, 16:31:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

The smell of boiling piss is rife in Scotland

Gareth

Quote from: stephenmcfc on July 10, 2021, 09:48:32

Nothing new there, then...

goat

Quote from: stephenmcfc on July 10, 2021, 09:48:32

ahh the irn bru factories

Stephen Paul

So Engerlunds not eating Pasta or Pizza this weekend??
Be fucked if we were playing Colombia,  just saying .

Stephen Paul

Stephen Paul

Stephen Paul

gavin

England let that slip big time. They handed Italy the initiative after taking the lead when they should have put them under more pressure. The Italians looked really shook early.

Missing three pens on a trot just isn't good enough. No shame on the individuals but you have to question missing three pens on the trot in a shootout. Especially when two were brought on to take them.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Well it was the couple of rags in Sancho and Rashford who did the shitty fannying about run ups that cost ingurlund.

Rashford shouldn't have even been in the squad. He only got in on his charity work merit. On loan rag Linguard should have been in the squad.

P. S. Still don't want Kane at City.

Stephen Paul

KunDB

KunDB

Loved Mancini when City manager, ashamed of the way we dismissed him. So delighted to see his dream of managing his National team come true with such a glorious outcome.

He is a National hero now in Italy.

Stephen Paul

Big mistakes by Southgate

Say no more

Gareth

Not often I’m impressed by an England performance, but I thought they were decent in the first half. In the end, the main difference was that Italy had the best manager and the best goalkeeper in the tournament and that was enough to get them past Spain in the semis and then England in the final. I think it’s a good outcome when the best team ends up with the trophy.

Stephen Paul

A difficult night for England with the added pressure of the media

Mancini is different class