News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

v Wycombe League Cup

Started by KunDB, September 21, 2021, 19:05:13

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Steffen, Egan-Riley, Burns, Mbete, Wilson-Esbrand, Lavia, De Bruyne (C), Foden, Sterling, Torres, Mahrez

SUBS | Carson, Dias, Jesus, Bernardo, Cancelo, Palmer, McAtee

Interesting in defence. Good to see youngs ones given their chance. A shame Palmer is not starting. C’mon City.

Stephen Paul

Need KDB to get a good 90 minutes with no injuries

gavin

A bizarre team, understandable under the circumstances. It's going to be an interesting game.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Ye an interesting balance with youth at the back and regulars at the front.

It might just be me but I enjoy it when we go behind and have to chase the game. Makes us have to pull our finger out. Just me? Fair enough!

Anyway, Kevs just equalised haha. The Stockport Iniesta looked like the real Iniesta as he glided past everyone!

P.S. Raheem is wasted on the left, he keeps having to cross on his left and it's not happening.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

I like the looks of the left back, Wilson Esbrand. That was a great assist for the second!

gavin

We shouldn't have to wait till we go behind! Hopefully a comfortable second half for our lads at the back. Three goals and hit both posts, not a bad first half in the end.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

KunDB

Every young player has performed well tonight. Those in defence should be ultra proud of themselves tonight. So much promise on show.

Academy players fitted in seamlessly with amazing talent like KdB, Foden & Mahrez.

Great game to watch.

gavin

yep, all the lads did themselves proud!