News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Rodgers talks some shite

Started by Stephen Paul, April 19, 2015, 11:57:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

The Sunday Telegraph have an interesting interview with Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers. Reds forward Raheem Sterling has been linked with a move to Manchester City buit Rodgers does not think the 20-year-old would be going to a bigger club if such a move took place.

"I wouldn't say that this was a development ground for going to bigger clubs," Rodgers said of Liverpool. "If you say that Manchester City is a bigger club than Liverpool, you're wrong."

He added: "You've got Liverpool and Manchester United, the two biggest clubs in this country, and the rest of them are fighting to be there over the next 20 years."

Share this post onTwitterFacebookRead more about these links.

gavin

Must be getting on for twenty years since they won the title now.

Gareth

Quote from: gavin on April 19, 2015, 13:13:28

Not long enough to overcome the sense of entitlement that always comes across any time you hear from them.

lee

haha no final for rodgers either..shit twot

Tricky Trev

Tough loss for them today, balo scored(disallowed) in the end and it was clearly onside. And the ex rag bastard richardson made a clearance just in the nick of time when gerrard was about to equalizer with a header.

goat

shandon

He added: "You've got Liverpool and Manchester United, the two biggest clubs in this country, and the rest of them are fighting to be there over the next 20 years."

He must think it's 1992 or something still?  :-[

Stephen Paul

Almost forgot Stephen Mcwilliam how many semi's did city get to this season???? And how many league champinships have they won and how many league cups, fa cups , european super cups, and european cups have city won ?????????????  Not a lot mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

just had this spiel of shite on my FB

Rowley Birkin QC

I'm looking forward to the day he's sacked.  Makes me laugh the way he's bought into the whole Bindippers myth, trying ingratiate himself with the Liverpool fans and make out he's 'one of them'. Only surprised he's not developed a scouse accent!

lee

the steve mclaren of scousers ken  :)

goat

Quote from: stephenmcfc on April 20, 2015, 06:34:51
Almost forgot Stephen Mcwilliam how many semi's did city get to this season???? And how many league champinships have they won and how many league cups, fa cups , european super cups, and european cups have city won ?????????????  Not a lot mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

shocking....you have facebook

ebm1991

Talk shite, listen to this.

If a Liverpool fan was a comentator

bry the guy

Stephen Paul

Quote from: goat on April 20, 2015, 11:29:03

Yep, all perverts have it mate

bluebrendan

Quote from: gavin on April 19, 2015, 13:13:28

24 and counting.

People like Rodgers have a very limited sense of history, until Shankly arrived Liverpool had spent most of the 1950s trying to get out of the 2nd tier, not exactly what you'd expect of a "huge" club.

gavin

It'll be great when he gets the sack and it'll happen if not this summer then next because they came the closest they will come to winning the title for a few years last season. He and they missed their big chance really.

Swiss

Quote from: stephenmcfc on April 21, 2015, 04:02:40
Quote from: goat on April 20, 2015, 11:29:03

Yep, all perverts have it mate

I suspect you've had many semi's this season...

gavin

At this rate it is a contest who gets sacked first - Rodgers or Pellegrini.

Stephen Paul

bluebrendan

According to Bodgers the dippers were "outstanding" yesterday - in a 0-0 at West Brom.  :D