News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Player of the Season

Started by gavin, May 20, 2022, 13:15:01

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

Bernard should be the clear winner for me. His energy has been amazing, he's scored fantastic goals had has contributed to the team more than anyone else this season. Much underrated player. We'd be mad to let him go.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

I'd go with that with Kev, Cancelo and Walker being in the mix aswell.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Ah Kevs won it. Good lad. Fourth time so joint most with big MarraDunna the lad.

Stephen Paul

Bernardo for me

Ran his socks off all season

Neil Mcnab

Silva was all action with intelligence and skill. All the rumours about him leaving at his own request last summer came to nothing as a deal
he would find acceptable never came in. So all the more remarkable how he showed his worth. 

KunDB

Well KdB has won the PL Player of the Year award.

Well deserved.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Well done Kev with big Phil being young player of the season. Hopefully they'll give them after the match tomorrow as part of the league winners presentation.... Again, hopefully.

Stephen Paul

Well done Kev
Some season
Let's finish the job today

KunDB

I miss the days when we could easily pick Richard Dunne as the player of the year as he had only scored three og's during the season.

Now days there are so many brilliant players I can't make my mind up who was the most outstanding performer of all the outstanding performers we have and I have to draw lots to decide who to vote for.

Stephen Paul

Richard Dunne was a legend  :D

Neil Mcnab

Richards Dunnes half time pint, were most of the OGs after half time.