News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Madrid

Started by Stephen Paul, May 28, 2022, 07:20:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

gavin

Honestly, the scouser are better than them but so were City, much better. I'm sure Madrid can play better themselves but regardless they have shown that they can score goals against the run of play too.

Neil Mcnab

Expecting a filthy koppite win, would like them both to lose. But will be cheering on los merengues.

lee

Come on Madrid.
Them jammy fuckers probably win it on penalties.

KunDB

A liverpool defeat would be most satisfying.

A RM win total indifference.

gavin

Well it looks like it might kick off eventually. Hope Madrid hammer the scouse bastards.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Fuck off with you quadruple you self righteous twats! Nice one Madrid!

gavin

Liverpool - 3 finals - 0 goals. Fuckin lucky to get two cups out of that. Boring, boring scousers. Champions of fuck all.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Gerrard and Owen arguing that the bindippers are still the best team in Europe even without the trophy, fuck right off you scouce twats!

gavin

I'll say it again. The best team in Europe does not come to their biggest rivals for the title needing a win and leave happy with a draw. The argument ends there.

jingoe

Fair play to Rio for basically telling Owen that he is a knob. ' I still think Liverpool are the best team in Europe ' They aren't even the best in England, you dickhead

Neil Mcnab

The commentary from those filthy koppites was that out there, it made Ferdinand sound like a football guru.

KunDB

Such a lovely finish to the season. The Liverpool fans will be selling help now to adjust to not being the quad winners worlds best team in history. Confused as to why this didn't happen when they know for absolute certainty it should and it would.

Gareth

Quote from: KunDB on May 28, 2022, 23:25:11
Such a lovely finish to the season.

My thoughts exactly.

Stephen Paul

The scousers will be wondering were it all went wrong 🙃

lee

Didn't watch it and woke up to the news they have been beat..Beautiful :)

KunDB

The media headlines today "scousers blow final", or "third final zero goals from Liverpools sharp shooters in a final YET again".

Oh no, wait, "Liverpool The Victims" was the (not unexpected) headline.

Their fans unable to get into the stadium to provide them with the loving support the team needed (small print with many forged match tickets bought on the black market and many fans climbing the security barriers and stadium structures)

Im outraged, Im starting a petition for the match to be replayed. Now sadly, to ensure independence (like Sue Gray, reporting on her two immediate bosses) I cannot sign the petition myself.

Gareth

Never mind, the open top bus victory parade through Liverpool  goes ahead this afternoon, I'm sure it will be a wonderful occasion...

Kilkenny Blue

Quote from: Gareth on May 29, 2022, 12:15:04
Never mind, the open top bus victory parade through Liverpool  goes ahead this afternoon, I'm sure it will be a wonderful occasion...

.....and if they were to get a fuel voucher for every goal scored in finals then the bus would just be a static stage!

KunDB

Good grief have they no shame