News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

International Break

Started by gavin, September 19, 2022, 21:02:59

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

Here we go again. Is anyone aware of anything interesting happening before its over? Probably not. Prem will come back with a bang though with Arse playing Spuds and then City thrashing the rags. Can't wait.

KunDB

Hibernation is my only solution to the international football breaks. It's mostly awful stuff and I only watch when I desperately need a football fix.

lee

Depressing time again as Southgates mug is everywhere you look.
Cant wait for the derby and back to proper football.

Stephen Paul

Don't even understand it no more

Nations leagues and all that shite

Gareth

Say what you like about international football, it's still great to see Roberto Mancini doing his stuff on the touchline.

Stephen Paul

Quote from: Gareth on September 23, 2022, 21:52:44
Say what you like about international football, it's still great to see Roberto Mancini doing his stuff on the touchline.
That cheeky smile from Mancini is priceless

silvablue

Mancini was one of my favourite managers, such passion and ultimately such joy through the 93:20 experience.

gavin

Bobby did the business for us. You can't just throw money at a project. A winning manager is essential. Mancini is a born winner. We played some great football under him. Beating the rags in the Semi Final was incredible, as was the 6-1, and of course QPR. They say a manager needs time. City were conceding three goals every game. Mancini's first game, Boyata at centre half, clean sheet. Dunno how he did it.

gavin

Stones off injured, bloody hell.

reddishblue

Looks like hamstring, 6 weeks?

What exactly is the point of these made up competitions, before we know they'll be North vs South game just to make even more money for corrupt organisations  ;D

The Blue Blooded Maniac

reddishblue

Gareth

Gundo makes penalty-taking look very easy

reddishblue

A quick £15m bid for that Bellingham could be a good investment.

Put on some weight, strength and nous since I last watched the pretentious shit.

gavin

There's something about Bellingham that I don't like but then again I said that about Walker.

reddishblue

After our recent net spend and current valuation he can't afford to go anywhere else.

£50m should seal it the season after next. Or January.

Stephen Paul

Quote from: reddishblue on September 26, 2022, 20:29:23
Looks like hamstring, 6 weeks?

What exactly is the point of these made up competitions, before we know they'll be North vs South game just to make even more money for corrupt organisations  ;D

It's pure shite

bbk

Quote from: gavin on September 27, 2022, 21:18:59
There's something about Bellingham that I don't like but then again I said that about Walker.

He's a wee cnut (on the pitch), no doubt about it. Exactly what you want in a precocious talent. We have to sign him, he's the Heir to KdB.

Re Stones. Do we have any other injuries? Diaz and The Swiss lad whose name I can't spell should suffice.

gavin

Not heard of any other issues and Pep said Aymeric could be back after the break too.

Neil Mcnab

Bellingham is the business, right attitude as well. A good season and world cup, pushing £150 million?