News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Manuel Pellegrini

Started by Stephen Paul, April 30, 2015, 06:29:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we keep him another year and let him build his team over the summer

Yes
4 (28.6%)
No
4 (28.6%)
Maybe
4 (28.6%)
He should go now
2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

clevblue

interesting post from bluesky on Mancityblues after Spuds game, just thought I'd share it

""Definitely a good 3 points there especially with another 2 stonewall penalties missed by the officials. Add those to the 3 against United, 2 against Hull and one each against Palace, Southampton and Villa and that's a lot of shit penalty decisions gone against City this season.

Strange how Kane (and Costa) were both shortlisted for the Player of the Year award while Sergio didn't despite being the PL's leading scorer (unlike last season when the top scorer won it). He didn't even make the PL team of the season.

On the same theme, no doubt Mourinho will win the PL Manager of the Year award for winning the PL and League Cup. Strange then that Pellegrini didn't get the award last season for the same achievement in his first season in English football. The again, in the 23 years of the award so far only 4 times has the PL winning manager not won the award - the last twice being City managers""

bry the guy

No one likes us do we care?

Tricky Trev

I'm sorry but that just sounds bitter and pitiful. We've had plenty of decisions go our way. It's actually a bit surprising city has gathered this many points when you look at the quality of football. And sometimes the ref have gifted us points.

nimrod

Quote from: clevblue on May 05, 2015, 18:53:13
interesting post from bluesky on Mancityblues after Spuds game, just thought I'd share it

""Definitely a good 3 points there especially with another 2 stonewall penalties missed by the officials. Add those to the 3 against United, 2 against Hull and one each against Palace, Southampton and Villa and that's a lot of shit penalty decisions gone against City this season.

Strange how Kane (and Costa) were both shortlisted for the Player of the Year award while Sergio didn't despite being the PL's leading scorer (unlike last season when the top scorer won it). He didn't even make the PL team of the season.

On the same theme, no doubt Mourinho will win the PL Manager of the Year award for winning the PL and League Cup. Strange then that Pellegrini didn't get the award last season for the same achievement in his first season in English football. The again, in the 23 years of the award so far only 4 times has the PL winning manager not won the award - the last twice being City managers""

Haha who cares?

I suppose Liverpool fans might if it were them  :D

clevblue

""Did Sergio Aguero feel slighted after being overlooked by his fellow professionals for consideration for Player of the Year?

Who knows, but his performance in Manchester City’s 1-0 victory over Tottenham this past Sunday at the very least served as a reminder to those who did not include him on their ballot as to the unquestioned talent he possesses.

The game at White Hart Lane pitted Aguero against Harry Kane; the rising star and sensation of the 2014/15 season. Kane of course beat out Aguero on both the final shortlist and selection to the best XI of the season and whilst both will surely be the 1-2 in terms of Premier League top scorer, Aguero now looks the one most likely to be hoisting that particular award."" metro news

Swiss

Isn't player of the season decided between January to December or some shiz like that?

City Slicker

Quote from: City Slicker on May 04, 2015, 21:46:03
I think Pep will land at City this Summer as i have the feeling Klopp is taking over at Bayern? Just my opinion

Nearly halfway there!  ;)