News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

@ Whining Scousers

Started by gavin, October 16, 2022, 15:53:05

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

XI | Ederson, Akanji, Dias, Ake, Cancelo, Rodrigo, De Bruyne, Gundogan (C), Bernardo, Haaland, Foden

SUBS | Ortega Moreno, Grealish, Alvarez, Gomez, Laporte, Mahrez, Palmer, Lewis, Wilson-Esbrand

It should be good enough if the ref punishes their fouls for a change.

gavin

City the better side but we should be in blue. Could be up to Erling to snatch a half chance this,

bbk

Good game of football this. Liverpool better than I expected.

Got to review my comments re the ref, he's let it flow nicely.

Might be being harsh but I think Haaland has to score that header.

I feel there's a defining role for Our Jack. If 0-0 bring him on for Foden after 70 mins.

Up the blues!

lee

I singled out Cancelo against the rags as being below par.Today he was atrocious as is that yellow shite strip

bbk

Defensively he hasn't cut it today. Failed at the basics. Think we've let them off with one today. The curse of Anfield eh.

Stephen Paul

Bad day at the office

Absolute shite

Hesperus

Bad mistake but we weren't at the races today all around. Terrible free kick that led to the break away.

The writing was on wall after VAR ruled out our goal.

Another disappointing Anfield performance I'm afraid.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Just very blunt going forward and easy to bypass at the back. It was their biggest game of the season and we just didn't step up.

gavin

Not giving fouls appears to be considered great refereeing these days. Until, of course, you can disallow a City goal then the foul has to be given. Their approach was pretty much as expected. Defend, foul and hit us with long balls. Like Wimbledon with 50000 shitheads in the crowd.

KunDB

Unable to see the game today but I hate losing to this bunch of losers.

Hopefully, City will be well up for the Brighton game at the Eitihad next week so I can enjoy watching a bundle of great goals from the hospitality suite to make up for todays disappointment.

gavin

Fooking cheat handled the ball

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/20145384/mo-salah-handball-man-city-var-liverpool/

You can bet your bottom dollar that VAR would have found that angle if it were City scoring.

Neil Mcnab

I could only listen to the game, but our games are like the ones they used to have against the shit when Ferguscum was in charge. The Filthy Koppites pull their tripes out for their biggest game of the season. VAR on their side doesnt help.

lee

Quote from: gavin on October 19, 2022, 11:58:23
Fooking cheat handled the ball

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/20145384/mo-salah-handball-man-city-var-liverpool/

You can bet your bottom dollar that VAR would have found that angle if it were City scoring.

I screamed handball when watching it..How the fook they missed that is beyond me. Im starting to hate the scousers more than the rags.