News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Predictions and match build up for Sevilla at home.wed 8pm

Started by Stephen Paul, October 29, 2022, 17:18:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Having topped the group there will a few changes for this fixture

Hopefully a comfortable win

Neil Mcnab

Seville have just lost to Rayo Vallecano and sit 17th in La Liga. I think we should easily sink them, even with a player or two from the fringe starting. 4-1, Navas to score for them, he will bask in the sunshine after.

KunDB

Hopefully, we rest a swathe of first team players as this is a dead rubber. Good opportunity to give the EDS upcoming players a big outing.

3. 1. City

gavin

It is going to be a load of the players that haven't played much and rightly so. We make it look so easy to get through the group stage even though Pep insists that it is very hard. Ask Barca and it is.

Stephen Paul

Hopefully all key players rested and ready for Fulham this weekend

Stephen Paul

Israel match officials

Referee: Orel Grinfeeld
Assistant referees: Roy Hassan, Idan Yarkoni
Fourth official: Gal Leibovitz
Video Assistant Referee: Roi Reinshreiber
Assistant Video Assistant Referee: Paolo Valeri

Stephen Paul

Can't be any worse that the current crop of Referees in the Premier league

jingoe

It matters not a jot whether we win or lose 10 - 0. We still finish top of the group. What's important is that those who are starting against Fulham are wrapped in cotton wool

gavin

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Quote from: gavin on October 31, 2022, 20:55:58
It is going to be a load of the players that haven't played much and rightly so. We make it look so easy to get through the group stage even though Pep insists that it is very hard. Ask Barca and it is.

I wish he'd done the same against Dortmund so Haaland didn't get injured. Hindsight aye!

The Blue Blooded Maniac

The Blue Blooded Maniac

KunDB

Quote from: KunDB on October 30, 2022, 09:00:26
Hopefully, we rest a swathe of first team players as this is a dead rubber. Good opportunity to give the EDS upcoming players a big outing.

3. 1. City

Well done Gavin, it would seem that my correct score prediction was ruled offside by VAR lol