News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

v Inter

Started by gavin, June 10, 2023, 18:44:15

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

XI | Ederson, Akanji, Stones, Dias, Ake, Rodrigo, Gundogan (C), De Bruyne, Bernardo, Grealish, Haaland

SUBS | Ortega Moreno, Carson, Walker, Phillips, Laporte, Alvarez, Gomez, Mahrez, Perrone, Foden, Palmer, Lewis

Walker not quite fit enough it seems. Otherwise as expected. Here we go. The biggest match in City's history since last Saturday. I was a lot more nervous last week.

Stephen Paul

no Walker is a surprise

mon Cityyyyyy

KunDB

I'm sad for Walker.

C'mon City make more history.

KunDB

Our passing has been shocking first 25 minutes. Ederson a bundle of nerves.

KunDB

Sheer horrible bad luck for KdB.

gavin

They have been very tight on us and it has been tough. It is City that have had chances though. None that clear cut but I've seen Bernard put them in from there and Erling too.

KunDB

A wee half time Pep talk should do the job.

Stephen Paul

need something. that was a hard watch

Neil Mcnab

This is torture.

Stephen Paul

gavin

Well we won it but it was far from our best performance. We rode our luck a bit with the couple of very good chances that they had off the bar and Ederson. But last season we put in the performance against Real Madrid and got knocked out.

What a fucking finish from Rodri. No stopping that. Phil should have finished it off after his lovely turn before their chances.

We know what we are, Champions of England, FA Cup Winners and Champions of Europe. The Treble winners.

KunDB

History made and City best team in the world without doubt. Ederson deserved a knighthood. Cracker from Rodri.

Neil Mcnab

Championes! First time Champions league theme not booed. A scrappy 1-0 win. albeit with a great goal.

Rowley Birkin QC

It's been a long journey folks...

Hesperus

Nerve wracking!

Great result and that's it. They can't take it away from us. 

Champions of Europe!

The best.

Kilkenny Blue

Finally typical City means winning trophies!  tough game but we ground out the result. 

Brilliant!!!!

lee

zacc

Oh my that was a watch and half eh? Whew didn't believe City would do it till the final whistle.
:flagwaver: :cityscarf:

KunDB

I barely slept last night I was so happy to finally see this team do the treble and claim their place in football history.

What a season.

liquidlen

HI! bloody hell!
I preferred losing 3 or 4 at null..... 1-0 its harder
you deserve the cup but for what you did before, not so much for yesterday's match...
but its alright, you have a team of a billion of euros... Inter for living have to sell their best player
and buy players at the end of contract or carrer  :)
(the parties have reversed by 15 years ago)
so Im happy the same
The only thing now I think is that this final should has been the last one for me!! shit!  ;D

Congratulation Citiziens... Europe is light blue!!!

PS by the way Noel Gallagher remains a donkey!
Now I understand why I always preferred Damon Albarn and his BLUR !!!

great sunday for all of you!

wow! I see you still use the City celebrating emoticons I sent to the forum during the Mancio years!!!  :D 8)
love you!
ciaooooo!