News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

pep it is then

Started by goat, May 09, 2015, 15:30:39

Previous topic - Next topic

goat

apparently a done deal says various people, some might even know what the fuck they are on about

bluebrendan

Plus points - we'll probably win a stack of domestic trophies

Minus point - we'll get hammered every season in the CL by Real and Barca. 

;D

goat

not much different to now then

goat

fucks sake  :D

Richard Keys ‏@richardajkeys  9m9 minutes ago
Understand the Guardiola verbal agreement with City to be true. And don't rule out a 100m dollar bid for Pogba.

Swiss

It's a leak from BeIN sports. Not sure if to take it with a pinch of salt or not given they are a Qatar owned company... PSG mind games???

goat

what does our man in the desert have to say about this?

stevie, put the telly on

goat

Quote from: Swiss on May 09, 2015, 17:42:51
It's a leak from BeIN sports. Not sure if to take it with a pinch of salt or not given they are a Qatar owned company... PSG mind games???

better than a leaking hairy hands

he works for them now dont he?

Swiss

Better than a national flower...

Keys? Wouldn't have a clue! I thought his career went downhill as fast as Ron the racist!

reddishblue

Quote from: goat on May 09, 2015, 17:45:49

stevie, put the telly on

Now you're asking.

Hesperus

I call bullshit on this rumour. Would like it to be true though!

goat

breaking news from keys

its gone from done deal to "advanced talks"

only city can do a deal in fucking reverse

Stephen Paul

Quote from: goat on May 09, 2015, 17:45:49

stevie, put the telly on
Just plugged the telly in.
A lot of hype here about Pepe going to City but I'm not sure as it sounds like a pile of shite

KunDB

Let it be true and roll on next season.

Victoria

I cannot say if Pep is going to be City's next manager, but I did tell you all that he met with Pa & ella along with chief Moonshine at the Meriot hotel in NYC a while back. So you all need to take heed of what I say more often  :)

Rowley Birkin QC

goat

apparently didi hammann and lothar matthaus have heard pep is off to city

wonder how much didi put on it at bookies

nimrod

Quote from: Tori on May 10, 2015, 02:11:03
I cannot say if Pep is going to be City's next manager, but I did tell you all that he met with Pa & ella along with chief Moonshine at the Meriot hotel in NYC a while back. So you all need to take heed of what I say more often  :)

we only like your sexy gun/ammo talk

City Slicker

Quote from: Tori on May 10, 2015, 02:11:03

I imagine Pep spends a lot of time with Pa-Ella! Its a spanish dish after all! :o