News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

The World

Started by reddishblue, October 16, 2023, 22:24:53

Previous topic - Next topic

reddishblue

Has gone mad according to Stevie in a previous post, possibly on the Philosophy thread.

Anyway, he's right.

reddishblue

I've tracked it down. It was on the Air Fryer thread if anyone needs the proof.

gavin

It happened a long time ago.

reddishblue

The 80's when Thatcher introduced her own big bang would be my guess.

gavin

Aye, that old witch didn't help

reddishblue

Things will return to normal at 3p.m. tomorrow afternoon for a couple of hours.

gavin

I bloody hope so, as long as it is the normal of the last 10 years not the normal of the last 40.

reddishblue

International breaks should be banned for the sake of my sanity.

gavin

Fuckin shite and getting worse aren't they

reddishblue

At the very least this season we are not losing players to the AFCON thingy.. The rags, arse, spuds etc are however are losing quite a few. Unfortunately the rags's keeper is amongst them so they might improve.

gavin

I didn't even realise that that was happening this season. International football just passes me by.

reddishblue

IT'S FUCKING BACK! What should we talk about instead?

Stephen Paul

Quote from: reddishblue on October 16, 2023, 22:24:53
Has gone mad according to Stevie in a previous post, possibly on the Philosophy thread.

Anyway, he's right.
Prepare for dark days to come with David Cameron back

Stephen Paul

International football is becoming irrelevant apart from the actual WC an Euros

These qualifiers are just utter shite. Would rather watch women's cricket 

reddishblue

Only 40 hours to go.

Stephen Paul

The Irish are now at it

reddishblue

The festive season is now upon which would be good time for the Russians to invade as we won't notice for days, maybe a couple of weeks.

KunDB

Well that's cheered me up lol. Happy Christmas to all City fans around the world. This Christmas we really are Champions of England, Europe and the World. What s as Year it has been for us old timers.

reddishblue

The world is still not right but I'm going into the non international break  feeling quite relaxed, first time in a while :)

gavin

Yep, we're in a fairly decent position despite a below par first half of the season.