News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Annoying

Started by zacc, May 18, 2015, 14:02:58

Previous topic - Next topic

zacc

Just had someone into footy asking who the City supporter is? ( asked due to looking at my picture of the team which won through 67-68, & 69-70) on my affirmative reply he said Milner is going on a free in the summer!!! Apparently said on Talk Sport well that makes it true then doesn't it?! My response ah yes usual press rumour mill, City supporters have made it very clear every game they want him to stay.
Wouldn't this be the most stupid bit of business for City to let Milner go?   

Lekos

Yeah, but he is off

bry the guy

He has 1 game left then he is off.

clevblue

He's a good professional player does his job well. His decision will be based on his best options for the future, purely a professional decision I reckon, good luck and thanks to him whatever happens.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

I'm not to sure to be honest. Like said in another thread he has said that he wants to stay and he has been involved a lot more since the turn of the year. I wouldn't be all that surprised if he signed up once the seasons over.

zacc

2 days ago he was off to 'pool according to according to Mail & Mirror.
Today Pellegrini telling him to stay at the Etihad according to MEN & Telegraph.
My take is he'll review after last game & plump for City as he'll get CL.   

Lekos

I hope he stays. Certainly a lot better than players like Fernando, Navas, Nasri.

clevblue

And a Brit, we need them.

Are they Brits in Yorkshire?

I suppose they must be..

zacc

Quote from: clevblue on May 18, 2015, 19:16:19
And a Brit, we need them.

Are they Brits in Yorkshire?

I suppose they must be..

just about  8)