News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Summer signings

Started by Superbia in Urbem, May 21, 2015, 21:43:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Superbia in Urbem

Bale
Sterling
Pogba
Lacazette
Song
Barkley
Berahino
DeBruyne

If we could, as is likely only sign two of the above who would be your first and second choice picks be?

Feel free to add to the list as according to the media we are signing every available player bt stick to only two (make a decision).

I would definitely go Pogba and then probably Bale.

reddishblue

None of the above.

Messi.

Leewonpen

Quote from: Citoeast on May 21, 2015, 21:43:54
Bale
Sterling
Pogba
Lacazette
Song
Barkley
Berahino
DeBruyne

If we could, as is likely only sign two of the above who would be your first and second choice picks be?

Feel free to add to the list as according to the media we are signing every available player bt stick to only two (make a decision).

I would definitely go Pogba and then probably Bale.
On the basis that Yaya; Lampard and Milner are leaving I would go Pogba and Barkley

bry the guy

DeBruyne Played in the prem and pogba knows what to expect on a cold night in Stoke

nimrod

Quote from: reddishblue on May 21, 2015, 21:50:17
None of the above.

Messi.

Anderson & Cleverly

hang on, swap Anderson for Jones as he's not English

Swiss

Yer, could have Richardson as well  :P

Ludo

I certainly don't want us going into next season having to rely on Fernando in midfield. So Pogba or a similar style player is a must - either that or a more solid defensive midfielder that might allow Fernandinho to push forward.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Thank Christ the Wislhere links have seemed to have died

Neil Mcnab

Bale and Pogba, but cant see either of them coming in.

Lacazzete would only play second fiddle to Kun, so no point for him or us.
Berahino, potential only.
Barklay has looked a shadow of last season.
Sterling needs to change his agent and be humble
DeBruyne/Song are OK - better out there

Jack "ankles" Wilshere is a sick note of the Crocky type.

goat

on this season de bruyne is a lot more than just ok but mourinho fucked him off pretty quick didnt he and he isnt a bad manager

Swiss

Bet he wishes he kept him instead of buying Cuadrado though!

goat

hes making swp look useful to chelsea

not a fan of rushing out and buying a player after one good year/cup . messi has done it for a few years, get him

nimrod

Quote from: goat on May 23, 2015, 00:40:36
hes making swp look useful to chelsea

not a fan of rushing out and buying a player after one good year/cup . messi has done it for a few years, get him

City should just buy messi, dont messi about with others, just offer the whole warchest, whatever it is

Aguero

Silva                       Messi

goat

looks good enough to draw with burnley that

nimrod

get Lescott back

Fans player of the season at WB

cheaper than mango as well

Neil Mcnab

Quote from: goat on May 22, 2015, 23:01:42
on this season de bruyne is a lot more than just ok but mourinho fucked him off pretty quick didnt he and he isnt a bad manager
He looked the business on Bundesliga highlights today, standout player. I am guessing he is a lazy feck?

goat

was interview with him in 4-4-2 this month, think he had one off game and mourinho fucked him off

at a decent price he could be worth a punt and still young enough to get a few quid back if he turns out shit

nimrod

Quote from: goat on May 23, 2015, 17:34:53
was interview with him in 4-4-2 this month, think he had one off game and mourinho fucked him off

at a decent price he could be worth a punt and still young enough to get a few quid back if he turns out shit

4-4-2

is Pelle the editor/founder/CEO of that ?

goat

not as good a mag as it used to be

Swiss

Just had a quick chuckle, the papers are now reporting we're offering LFC £50mil + Dzeko for Sterling... Conclusion: There's too many bindippers in the press!