News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Oh Shite

Started by The Blue Blooded Maniac, June 11, 2015, 22:15:50

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

Bit of a big jump there!

Tricky Trev

I can't take another ludicrous poor transfer from city. I've had enough for several years.

goat

all the way back to signing fernando?

Ludo

Crocky Santa Cruz?

goat

speaking of bad signings, last night for the very first time i saw that vuoso lad play. he was shit

Swiss

Vincente?
Did any of the keegan kids make it!?

goat

joey barton lingered

Stephen Paul

Swiss

Quote from: goat on June 14, 2015, 00:54:28
joey barton lingered

Lingered is a good word for that fart!

I remember Kevin Ellergaarde (sp) because there was an article about keegan and him having the same name... The things that stick in the mind!

goat

kevin gets a mention twice in a week here, how many when he was actually at the club?

Superbia in Urbem

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-city-raheem-sterling-transfer-9470465

£40m £35m+ add-ons of £5m

NOT A PENNY MORE we should not be ripped of by Liverpool, who refused to pay him more than £100k a week (their rating of his value). Tell them take it by next week or we walk away.

clevblue

Quote from: Citoeast on June 17, 2015, 17:13:05
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-city-raheem-sterling-transfer-9470465

£40m £35m+ add-ons of £5m

NOT A PENNY MORE we should not be ripped of by Liverpool, who refused to pay him more than £100k a week (their rating of his value). Tell them take it by next week or we walk away.

I've just rung em but they aren't answering >:(

bluepill

Quote from: Swiss on June 14, 2015, 00:42:00
Vincente?

who was that midfielder he bought - mega tall, headed it down on to the cross bar, supposed to be the next viera only shit

Swiss

bluepill

no not him keegan said he was the dogs bollocks and was going to be awesome. Sorry probably could explain better - memory's gone!

goat

Quote from: bluepill on June 17, 2015, 22:20:39
Quote from: Swiss on June 14, 2015, 00:42:00
Vincente?

who was that midfielder he bought - mega tall, headed it down on to the cross bar, supposed to be the next viera only shit

neggy!

bluepill

christian negouai

goat

bluepill

i was at the tns game at the millenium stadium and actually saw him score!

bry the guy

He was that good with his head he scored with a blatent handball at maine road vs i think Cambridge and it was a winner.