News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Two bids rejected

Started by Stephen Paul, June 19, 2015, 14:22:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Surely time to tell Liverpool to Fook off

clevblue

Sterling's already told them. Best for City to wait and see. I wouldn't jump in with another offer, even if it's all true

gavin

At least he's only twenty so he still has a lot of improving to do. Mind you, doesn't he only have a year on his contract? If so then Liverpool are playing a dangerous game.

Ludo

nimrod

Quote from: gavin on June 19, 2015, 19:54:27
At least he's only twenty so he still has a lot of improving to do. Mind you, doesn't he only have a year on his contract? If so then Liverpool are playing a dangerous game.

yeah but Gav...didnt we say that about Micah (and a few others)  :D

Walk away City, I know Bodgers will waste the cash but Id rather us buy somebody else (not Wilshire ffs)

reddishblue

Marko Pjaca? Probably a few quid cheaper.

nimrod

Id put a bid in for Di Maria

Ludo

I don't know why everyone's so down on Sterling; he had a fairly decent season with 7 goals and 8 assists in the premier league. Contrast that with similar players like di Maria and Navas who managed only 3 goals between them - none of them from Navas.

As for the price, there's always going to be a 'City Premium' applied to any transfer. It's the downside to being loaded.

goat

id want a lot more than "decent" for 40 + million, must be a shedload of players better than him in italy, spain or germany or invest that cash in better scouts

Swiss

Navas was our top assister last season...

goat

stats all over his face

11 ( from site i found) is still a bit shit for a team that plays 4-4-2 and has aguero upfront

Ludo

Quote from: goat on June 20, 2015, 09:20:20
id want a lot more than "decent" for 40 + million, must be a shedload of players better than him in italy, spain or germany or invest that cash in better scouts

So would I but its not my money and I'm sure there are better out there but they'll not be cheaper.

We should just buy Southampton scouts.

Swiss

I didn't say he had a good season, just not as bad as some make out.

Southampton have a few decent ballers. I'd swap them Fernando for schniederlin in a heart beat

goat

might be if you know what you are doing and not just picking players based of fantasy football like i think the spanish are

tony, anyone good out there  on a bosman ? missed out on khedira

goat

Quote from: Swiss on June 20, 2015, 09:27:17
I'd swap them Fernando for schniederlin in a heart beat

:D
somehow i doubt they would

Swiss

Not sure how out of date this article is but these are players who had their deals running out this summer.

Cheillini
Delph
Konoplyanka
Lichsteiner
Ranocchia
Huntelaar
Glen Johnson...
Our De Jong!!!
Stevie best mate. Adebayor
Abate
Ron vlaar
Gignac
Fabian Schar
Younes Kaboul
John Terry
Winston  Reid
Van der vaart

Some of those may have signed new deals...

goat

chielini, lichsteiner and huntelaar if you are offering tone

Swiss

I'd also take van der vaart too!

goat

all more use than the dipper and a lot of change from the 40 mill

Stephen Paul

De Maria could be good signing and Fook it , bring back tevez and de Jong