News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Transfer predictions

Started by The Blue Blooded Maniac, June 25, 2015, 09:17:30

Previous topic - Next topic

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Which England under 21 player will be paying over the odds for in the next few seasons to warm our bench in the league cup?

gavin

There does seem to be a disappointing lack of skill and desire from English players at all levels. Has there been a true potential world class England player since Gazza? Gazza definitely had the potential but it was in the main wasted.

Swiss

I think Joe Cole had the potential but England wasted him by trying to turn him into a left winger, which Chelsea also tried to after as well...

The video of that Patrick Roberts kid looks promising.
Chelsea have a few decent England kids up and running...

We just need to start having a bit of faith in the kids

nimrod

Quote from: gavin on June 25, 2015, 20:15:05
There does seem to be a disappointing lack of skill and desire from English players at all levels. Has there been a true potential world class England player since Gazza? Gazza definitely had the potential but it was in the main wasted.

Rooney, Terry, Ashley Cole, Fat Frank, Stevie G, Scholes

gavin

Hmmmmmm. Not convinced any of them were world class.

goat

on his day cole maybe, probably due to lack of decent left backs

clevblue

the rumour this morning is a 60 million bid for Pogba! Feck me - and then a couple of million a year to play him!

Swiss

He's certainly got drive in midfield that we've been missing

nimrod

Quote from: gavin on June 26, 2015, 08:07:15
Hmmmmmm. Not convinced any of them were world class.

Its all opinions Gav but I think those would have got in the top club teams, Frank got 147 goals from midfield at Chelsea

Stephen Paul

Hard to see any world class talent now from British players. Almost distinct !

nimrod

Quote from: stephenmcfc on June 27, 2015, 05:33:51
Hard to see any world class talent now from British players. Almost distinct !

extinct ?

Bale, Wilshire........ thats it

part of the reason why I think if we need  HG players we should get get a couple of freebie bosnans, squad type players who dont cost much, Micah Richards wouldve been ideal

goat

wilshere? fucking hell

hes just a shit aaron ramsey

nimrod

Quote from: goat on June 27, 2015, 09:14:14
wilshere? fucking hell

hes just a shit aaron ramsey

fuck me sorry I mean Ramsay of course, fuckin hate Wilshire

Neil Mcnab

Could we be signing two top class players next week. I have not seen much of either, but Pogba and De Bruyne look possible. They both have points to prove against former clubs in the league, which can only help. I have decided Toure cant be kept if Pogba comes in, please.

Burgerstain is apparently at the Copa America - hope they help out those with visual impairments -if he takes his white stick he should be alright. One or two must be coming in from Latin America, hope they are more Pelles choices than Burgerstains.  The work rate/will to win of some of those teams and players is something some of the Brits need to copy.

Swiss

Work rate is all that brits have!

gavin

Someone told me that we will sign DeBruyne, Pogba and Sterling in the next week. Not convinced myself.

Swiss

Did they have the paper open in front of them?  ;)

Neil Mcnab

Quote from: Swiss on June 27, 2015, 12:24:25
Work rate is all that brits have!
True, and we cant even do that as well as the rest, except Toure.