News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

TV series

Started by nimrod, July 27, 2015, 08:16:30

Previous topic - Next topic

goat

stevie is still working on it

nimrod

goat

presented by lawro

Dizzy

The Bridge - Denmark/Swedish one was excellent - up there with one of my fave noir type series.

As you know Nimmers, Breaking Bad is unsurpassable in every way, but a good runner up which is immersing, irritating and highly watchable AND makes you want to watch the entire series in one binge fest is, Damages with Glenn Close.  Also got an excellent Ted Danson in it.  Highly recommended, and the signature choon is annoyingly good too!  (It's on Netflix).

Swiss

I found breaking bad hit and miss. Was bloody long and drawn out in places, mainly the skylar story arc.

goat

was  called cave painting in brendans

reddishblue

reddishblue

Starring *William Shatner*

one of the best piss takers ever

Swiss

Have you seen his celebrity roast?

nimrod

Quote from: Dizzy on July 28, 2015, 19:03:51
The Bridge - Denmark/Swedish one was excellent - up there with one of my fave noir type series.

As you know Nimmers, Breaking Bad is unsurpassable in every way, but a good runner up which is immersing, irritating and highly watchable AND makes you want to watch the entire series in one binge fest is, Damages with Glenn Close.  Also got an excellent Ted Danson in it.  Highly recommended, and the signature choon is annoyingly good too!  (It's on Netflix).

Cheers dizzo luv I'll check that out

Mrs nimmers likes The Good Wife, have you seen that ?

goat

mrs nimbo gandalf will love always sunny, get it on if you can

pretty sure you dont get netflix

goat

oh, little tip for netflix people

if you get the hola addon for chrome you can get foreign netflix

nimrod

Quote from: goat on July 29, 2015, 02:29:48
mrs nimbo gandalf will love always sunny, get it on if you can

pretty sure you dont get netflix

yeah we do

goat

so you do

went through a load of  countries not long ago and some couldnt get it that i thought would, could have sworn oz was one

goat

nimrod

that pic of Devito looks about right  :D

Dizzy

Quote from: nimrod on July 29, 2015, 01:00:11

Mrs nimmers likes The Good Wife, have you seen that ?
Just checked it's on Netflix and it is, AND 5 seasons!  Will deffo try it Nimz and report back.

Goateee:  re-tried Always Sunny, but still 'didn't get it'!

Swiss:  Surprised at your lack of enthuse for BB - I've watched it circa 5 times now and love it.  Anyone spot the Cameo of Walt at Jesse's drug party - was deffo him as one of his druggie mates.
I also found, as I don't concentrate enough, that reading the indepth storylines for each episode really helps.  For instance I didn't notice that it was Mike who had injected the legless Twin at the hossie to finish him off - it literally showed a  two second screen shot of Mike putting something in a bin.
I've probably missed loads more stuff - but hey!  :P