News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Last game at Platt Lane.

Started by Rowley Birkin QC, November 16, 2014, 04:59:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Rowley Birkin QC

...as the move to the stadium complex is completed. There's a retrospective of pictures on the MEN website -

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/pictures-end-era-last-man-8115983

I especially like this shot of Lomas, Kinky and Immel promoting a healthy diet to Manchester's youngsters  :D

Any of you lot in this shot? My guess is the lad with the basin hair cut (bottom right) is citopest  ;)

Rowley Birkin QC

Whoops - Gav might want to make it smaller (sorry)

citoeast

promoting a healthy diet to Manchester's youngsters

Is a healthy diet in Manchester a carton of chips and a Pepsi?

Quite a few past players of ours followed that diet.

clevblue

My God, Kinky only looks about twelve himself. I AM getting old.

alexsam

Sure the bloke in the top right with the dodgy perm runs coaches from didsbury, still has the same hair

Immel is cross eyed, I remember the game v utd when curle was forcing giggs to the right as if he was asking him to shoot, he did and it went  in because immel could only see his nose

bluebrendan

Quote from: alexsam on November 16, 2014, 13:11:33
Sure the bloke in the top right with the dodgy perm runs coaches from didsbury, still has the same hair

He looks a bit like a younger Arnie from Bredbury branch.

alexsam

bry the guy

That is Arnie from Bredbury i know him well as i took him to a few games im my bus,he is a great man very kind and will help anyone.